• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

haha i'd be scared to. i'm sure it's dismal.

tpbm can type over 100 wpm.

I don't know if it's THAT fast, but it's pretty fast due to three years of typing class in high school. (GO REGINA!)

TPBM is looking to buy a new car in the next year.

I have no idea how to. Plus I'd have to get one of those cordless phones.

The person below me has dreams about the Wings.

every once in awhile

TPBM thinks that my little cousin is a cutie pie :D

Jack, the Superman underoos do not enable you to fly. Now put that towel back in the laundry and tell that French maid you hired to wash it.

Oh, you're asking about me. No. I've never even had a ceiling fan.

The person below me had superhero undies. (after my time :( )

Never had the underoos.

The person below has a remote car starter, and is glad they do.

When I lived in Iowa 25 years ago (if you could call that living), I "invented" the remote car starter in my head. I thought that would be the best thing ever!!

They didn't exist then, unless you counted women with husbands who would get up and go start the car for them when it was -10 outside. I didn't have one of those "two-legged remote car starters," so I had to do it myself. :( Bummer.

No, I don't have one, but it's rarely necessary where I live now.

TPBM owns more than one computer, your work computer not included.

When I lived in Iowa 25 years ago (if you could call that living), I "invented" the remote car starter in my head. I thought that would be the best thing ever!!

They didn't exist then, unless you counted women with husbands who would get up and go start the car for them when it was -10 outside. I didn't have one of those "two-legged remote car starters," so I had to do it myself. :( Bummer.

No, I don't have one, but it's rarely necessary where I live now.

TPBM owns more than one computer, your work computer not included.

Oh dear god, it would have to be me that got this one.

Yea. 4 laptops in the house (5 if you count one that's disassembled in the midst of an attempted salvage), 3 desktops with parts necessary to assemble a 4th. I'm counting a work laptop in one of those, but it's basically the boss's on loan until the company can afford to pay its 1/2 on a new dual purpose work/home laptop for me (I pay the other 1/2 and get ownership).

TPBM crinkles, not folds (toilet paper).

Crinkles = more surface area.

A recent study showed that men are more likely to fold, whereas women crinkle. I think we can follow that through logically.

The person below me hates trade deadline day.

A recent study showed that men are more likely to fold, whereas women crinkle. I think we can follow that through logically.

i think it's exciting!

tpbm wears perfume/cologne on a daily basis.

Really? That surprises me, actually.. I just figured most guys like me were lazy bastards and just wad it up. Anyhow..

No, I like trade deadline day. However, I can't @$#% stand the month beforehand (and all the ridiculous posts/proposals/etc).

The person below me is TPBM.

(EDIT: Guess I took too long to type. I am indeed the person below Datsyerberger.)

I am allergic to almost every kind of smelly stuff. I have had to quit a job because of it (stupid chicks in terminating). I would be completely happy if the stuff were banned, or if there were a seperate section like smoking sections. It could be a stinking section. I would seriously rather smell BO. At least I don't get as sick.

Thank you for listening. Back to the game.

The person below me has been skydiving. (You have more balls than I do if you have.)

Edited by 55fan

Given the difference in gender between us, I do indeed have more balls than you.. but I haven't been skydiving, nor do I particularly plan to.

I watch the Lightning when I'm not watching the Wings. Much, much scarier than skydiving.

TPBM would buy me a beer.

Given the difference in gender between us, I do indeed have more balls than you.. but I haven't been skydiving, nor do I particularly plan to.

I watch the Lightning when I'm not watching the Wings. Much, much scarier than skydiving.

TPBM would buy me a beer.

dude, i'd buy almost anyone a beer. sure.

tpbm has given someone flowers.

Just my wife...does she count? Yeah, she's a someone.

The person below me just farted.

..This is possibly the oddest chance ever, but I literally just farted right as I started reading this post. I swear it.

TPBM thinks that was TMI.