• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I would have loved to, but I have never seen the Lions play live and in person. Why do we say live and in person anyway? If we're in person, we had better be live or we'd be dead. And if we are live, as opposed to it being a telecast, we are in person or we'd be having an out-of-body experience.

The person below me has had a paranormal experience.

I would have loved to, but I have never seen the Lions play live and in person. Why do we say live and in person anyway? If we're in person, we had better be live or we'd be dead. And if we are live, as opposed to it being a telecast, we are in person or we'd be having an out-of-body experience.

The person below me has had a paranormal experience.

Yea, I had a pair of normal experiences. I just went to the john a few minutes ago, and before that, I ate a donut.

Seriously though, yes, I think so.. whether it be spiritual, or drug induced (I don't think so :P), or due to the random firing of synapses.. well, that's anyone's guess. In any case, very personal experience.

TPBM prefers jelly donuts over the usual hole in the middle sort.

TPBM prefers jelly donuts over the usual hole in the middle sort.

Dead. Tie.

I cannot choose. I'm an eclair man myself, custard filled - not cream.

That's a toughy up there.

TPBM has a favorite chip type/brand?

I'm sure there are plants somewhere that need to be watered here. :rolleyes:

The person below me enjoys a pinkish hue in women's faces.

Depends. If I ran my hand through her hair, would it get stuck?

TPBM loves them some good salty and super-buttery popcorn?

No I haven't. I miss those days, but now my Godson is 12, going to be 13 next month. He reads his own stories now.

The person below me has a normal body temperature below 98.6 F.

The person below me has a normal body temperature below 98.6 F.

Nah...I think I stay pretty much on that^ number or higher.

TPBM has driven a vehicle more than 6 hours in a row - no stopping.

Nah...I think I stay pretty much on that^ number or higher.

TPBM has driven a vehicle more than 6 hours in a row - no stopping.

oh, yeah... I live in Texas. You have to drive 6 hours to get out of the danged state from where I live. :lol:

TPBM likes mysteries.

TPBM likes mysteries.

No, and I'll tell you why.

Lately? They've all been:

- Why won't the pilot light fire up?

- Why did the car just stall?

- What's that noise the dryer is making?

- The water holding tank has zero pressure.....why?

- Why is she acting like that?

- What's that burning-wire smell?

- Where are my keys/wallet/hat/shoes blah blah blah?

- Which dog just left this pile on the floor?

- How come I didn't get even a callback or email on that job?

- The fridge is full to the gills......yet there's nothing to eat? Hmmmm......

OK I'll quit.

TPBM has one card that is empty?

You mean credit card? Haha. Haha haha ha. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha....

I wish.

The person below me is listening to a car alarm right now and about ready to tell the stupid person who has it that the dratted thing goes off EVERY FREAKIN DAY and they need to either control it or get rid of it.

You mean credit card? Haha. Haha haha ha. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha....

I wish.

The person below me is listening to a car alarm right now and about ready to tell the stupid person who has it that the dratted thing goes off EVERY FREAKIN DAY and they need to either control it or get rid of it.

I want to tell most people with car alarms that 1) no one wants your stupid POS vehicle, and 2) no one is going to bother to check out whoever is messing with it, they just hope the thief has enough sense to yank out that damned blaring alarm. Now.

Credit card? empty? :rotflmao: I think not in my lifetime. ack.

TPBM has fun plans for the weekend.

Credit card? empty? :rotflmao: I think not in my lifetime. ack.

TPBM has fun plans for the weekend.

We, (me, my wife and 2 kids and my beagle) are headed the F*** outta Dodge tomorrow after she is done working. Getting the hell outta the swirling vortex of vile death energy that my new living quarters have become. Getting away from the HFACC - Huge fat assed controlling C-word - i.e. Step-mom. (Made the acronym as a handy time saver). HFACC.

We are bringing steaks to my cousin's in Milford. We shall overstay our welcome. Drink too much. Stay up too late. Be far too loud.......for 2 days and nights. Whatever. I'm counting the minutes.

Anywho......*deep breath* OK!

TPBM kills on the cheap. C'mon.....the economy and all.

We, (me, my wife and 2 kids and my beagle) are headed the F*** outta Dodge tomorrow after she is done working. Getting the hell outta the swirling vortex of vile death energy that my new living quarters have become. Getting away from the HFACC - Huge fat assed controlling C-word - i.e. Step-mom. (Made the acronym as a handy time saver). HFACC.

We are bringing steaks to my cousin's in Milford. We shall overstay our welcome. Drink too much. Stay up too late. Be far too loud.......for 2 days and nights. Whatever. I'm counting the minutes.

Anywho......*deep breath* OK!

TPBM kills on the cheap. C'mon.....the economy and all.

Oh, dear, DKM. I will hope for better fortunes for you all soon, so you all can get outta Hell-Dodge soon, and permanently.

If "kills on the cheap" means tight with money -- you better believe it! Everything costs too damned much. Bargains are a must. Anything I can do myself, even half-assed, I do it. I am afraid to hire anyone to do repairs and stuff right now, for fear they will jack the price out of sight just to make an extra buck off of me.

TPBM wears socks with sandals.

Oh, dear, DKM. I will hope for better fortunes for you all soon, so you all can get outta Hell-Dodge soon, and permanently.

If "kills on the cheap" means tight with money -- you better believe it! Everything costs too damned much. Bargains are a must. Anything I can do myself, even half-assed, I do it. I am afraid to hire anyone to do repairs and stuff right now, for fear they will jack the price out of sight just to make an extra buck off of me.

TPBM wears socks with sandals.

No way!

The person below me has experienced deja vu.

Not recently.

The person below me has experienced deja vu.

It's deja vu all over again!! I live in groundhog's day hell most of the time, it all looks way too familiar around here to suit me on a given day. <_<

TPBM does creative things with dryer lint.