• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope.

The person below me has pranked somebody when they were taking a shower.

No. Been shower pranked before. I will not share.

TPBM does not like to see the following, on April 5th?

COUNTIES UNDER WINTER STORM WATCH: SHIAWASSEE-GENESEE-LAPEER-ST. CLAIR-LIVINGSTON-OAKLAND-MACOMB- WASHTENAW.

No. Been shower pranked before. I will not share.

TPBM does not like to see the following, on April 5th?

Winter storm watches are a bad sight any time, especially now since this is supposed to be my spring break <_<

The person below me knows a second language (ich weiß Deutsch).

The person below me mentally beats themselves mercilessly for stuid mistakes.

Yes, that would be me... I am way too hard myself and I know it... No even more mistakes, just everyday normal things.

*sigh*

The person below me can not wait will May 1st to arrive...

Not so much koolaid, but I live on raspberry ice crystal light.

The person below me mentally beats themselves mercilessly for stupid mistakes.

I am in incurable perfectionist, and spend a considerable amount of time berating myself for things I can't even control. So, it doesn't really take a stupid mistake for me to be mean to myself.

TPBM has been a counsellor at a summer camp.

Yes, that would be me... I am way too hard myself and I know it... No even more mistakes, just everyday normal things.

*sigh*

The person below me can not wait will May 1st to arrive...

yeah, well.... see I can't even do this right.

I don't know what happens in May 1st, other than it is the day before May 2nd. So I am not particularly anxious about May 1.

TPBM has a digital alarm clock

I have never been a counselor at camp, but I do have a digital alarm clock. I am also curious about what is so special about May 1st.

The person below me has picked up seashells on the beach.

Answering 2 for 1,

Yes, I've picked up quite a few seashells. Gulf of Mexico, Lakes Superior, Michigan and Erie. I got some awesome abalone last time in Florida.

Digital alarm clock? Nothing but as long as I've had alarm clocks.

TPBM knows where their pancreas is.

Doggone it, I left around here somewhere...

Oh! There it is. It was hidden behind my stomach.

The person below me can't fathom someone living before the age of digital clocks. (Hey, those digital clocks were the coolest thing when they first came out.)

Doggone it, I left around here somewhere...

Oh! There it is. It was hidden behind my stomach.

The person below me can't fathom someone living before the age of digital clocks. (Hey, those digital clocks were the coolest thing when they first came out.)

Very tough to remember - but I bet I'm close to the pre-digital-alarm-clock era.

I was awoken by my dad for school and stuff till age 10-ish. My folks were/are musicians, so I'm not sure they had one.

TPBM has a short temper?

Nope. Very long. I usually blow stuff off, but if I get mad- the fur will fly and when it does, it ain't pretty!

The person below me wished they had telekenetic powers when they were a kid and actually tried to make things move with their mind.

The person below me wished they had telekinetic powers when they were a kid and actually tried to make things move with their mind.

Never worked. Ever. Always had to get up off the couch and go get it.

TPBM is maybe just a tad freaked out by David Blaine?

No idea who David Blaine is, and I'm afraid of heights, so I don't even like getting on a roof, much less thinking about jumping off of one.

The person below me is nervous right now.

No idea who David Blaine is, and I'm afraid of heights, so I don't even like getting on a roof, much less thinking about jumping off of one.

The person below me is nervous right now.

Nope. Not nervous now, although driving here in Monday rush hour wasn't calming, exactly. I am mostly exhausted, and it's 8:15AM on Monday. This does not bode well for the next four days, I would say.

TPBM likes to paint.

edit: punct

Edited by puckloo39

Nope. Not nervous now, although driving here in Monday rush hour wasn't calming, exactly. I am mostly exhausted, and it's 8:15AM on Monday. This does not bode well for the next four days, I would say.

TPBM likes to paint.

edit: punct

No way. Too much time prepping.....everyone has already stolen/borrowed/thrown away all my paint tools for 20 years.

I quit. Hire it done.

TPBM knows what 'bode well' actually means? I could bode better? It's not boding up to it's full potential? Hey guys, get out there and really bode now!

No way. Too much time prepping.....everyone has already stolen/borrowed/thrown away all my paint tools for 20 years.

I quit. Hire it done.

TPBM knows what 'bode well' actually means? I could bode better? It's not boding up to it's full potential? Hey guys, get out there and really bode now!

Sure I do, you bode up really well from exercise and hard work. I had really good bode when I was active in martial arts.

:ph34r:

TPBM can't stand they inherent over-rating and undeserved awards that come along with "Cinderella stories" in sports.

Sure I do, you bode up really well from exercise and hard work. I had really good bode when I was active in martial arts.

:ph34r:

TPBM can't stand they inherent over-rating and undeserved awards that come along with "Cinderella stories" in sports.

You have no idea how much I dislike them. Often undeserved, but the media makes a big deal so it's not the player's fault. It is unfair to others who did better and such, but who don't make as good a headline/story. It sucks.

TPBM like salmon.

Never liked salmon. Maybe just bad memories of mom's salmon loaf.

The person below me thinks Jonathon Ericcson needs a shorter name because we're going to be typing it a lot whilst singing his praises in the future.

Never liked salmon. Maybe just bad memories of mom's salmon loaf.

The person below me thinks Jonathon Ericcson needs a shorter name because we're going to be typing it a lot whilst singing his praises in the future.

I like Big Rig. I just call him Rig for short. ;)

TPBM likes mushrooms on their pizza.

Has to be the right kind of mushrooms.

TPBM, just saw Ericcson make an assist on goal #3 for the game tonight. Even if he doesn't get credited, he assisted.

What? huh? Oh, sorry, I was distracted, staring at your avatar. :blush:

Big Rig rocks, for sure. I hope we are saying his name for a long time in Detroit. He might be the new Jiri Fischer, in time.

TPBM likes jelly beans.