• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Twin bed. Previously owned by a friend of my sister's who had to give up all her worldly possessions to become a nun. Springs in great shape, and it was free. Considering the exbf and I had a combined weight of over 700 pounds, new springs were a must. Considering the exbf was out of the picture, a twin has worked just fine.

The person below me always thinks they are going to eat more mashed potatoes than they actually do and ends up forcing the last bit down or leaving it on the plate, depending on family expectations.

Twin bed. Previously owned by a friend of my sister's who had to give up all her worldly possessions to become a nun. Springs in great shape, and it was free. Considering the exbf and I had a combined weight of over 700 pounds, new springs were a must. Considering the exbf was out of the picture, a twin has worked just fine.

The person below me always thinks they are going to eat more mashed potatoes than they actually do and ends up forcing the last bit down or leaving it on the plate, depending on family expectations.

I don't eat smashed 'taters anymore, but I used to love them. And I am familiar with the conundrum of having just a bite or two too many on the plate.

TPBM loves little green peas with smashed 'taters.

Dammit, now I'm hungry. :blush:

Most of my peas come in Chinese food, but I don't mind them with smashed 'taters.

TPBM has seen a flying squirrel ( I have them outside my door on the bird feeder tonight)

Edited by Kira

The person below me thought Rocky was annoying, but liked the show anyway.

Liked? Hard to say - it was what was on one of the 2 channels that would occasionally show cartoons.

50 and WXON 20. I watched it. The around the world in 80 days guys......Dudley DoRight.....Aesop's fables.....

Hell - guess it beat the 4:00 news.

TPBM gets the theme song from the Soul Train in their heads from time to time.

no clue what it is.

The person below me has tried to type one-handed in the dark.

I haven't, no. But I bet DKM will have some comment about doing other things one-handed, in the dark. :o

TPBM is a fan of sappy romance movies.

Only way to fly!

TPBM thinks that kids are WAY WAY freakin' spoiled when they look at stuff like my boys 4th grade lunch menu.

"Fruited gelatin" :blink: Does it come from the fruited plains of the USA? Ack. And yes, kids are so freakin spoiled, it is ridiculous. I truly wonder what they're going to do if they ever have to work for anything or wait for something they need.

TPBM is always early.

TPBM is a fan of sappy romance movies.

No....no way.

"Fruited gelatin" :blink: Does it come from the fruited plains of the USA? Ack. And yes, kids are so freakin spoiled, it is ridiculous. I truly wonder what they're going to do if they ever have to work for anything or wait for something they need.

TPBM is always early.

Honestly - it may seem cruel to some, but sometimes I have to tell my boy "No. No you can't. You're going to hafta be bored for a 1/2 hr or so."

Dad can I play PS2/Go on my computer/watch a movie/watch a cartoon/have a snack/soda???????????? All done machine-gun style. Goddamn! Go read - walk your dog - play legos - blah blah blah ***** ***** *****.

Anyways, Yes I am always early............

The Person Below Me has NOTHING important to do today.

Edited by DaKineMaui

TPBM thinks that kids are WAY WAY freakin' spoiled when they look at stuff like my boys 4th grade lunch menu.

That's quite a lunch menu. Much better than the choices we have at our school, they the option of a fast food on Mondays, Wendy's nuggets, chicken wrap, side salad. McDonalds hamburger or cheesburger, Subway subs ham or turkey and Taco Hell. Of course it's a private school and I now run the progam, so I'm hoping to be able get some healthier choices there.

And in response to DKM's nothing important to today. My only task was go to the the local college to get my resume tweeked so I can get serious about finding that dream job that allows me to make big bucks and work whenever I want. That should be a piece of cake. :lol:

TPBM is going to a playoff game(s) for the Wings.

And in response to DKM's nothing important to today. My only task was go to the the local college to get my resume tweeked so I can get serious about finding that dream job that allows me to make big bucks and work whenever I want. That should be a piece of cake. :lol:

TPBM is going to a playoff game(s) for the Wings.

PFFFFFT.......*chokes*. Um no.

Well wait? If you hurry up and get that phat job where you put whatever you want on your company AmEx Black without so much as a raised eyebrow, and we become fast friends BEFORE game one....then maybe. I'll need a ride. Send a car please.

TPBM will now set the O/U on how many pts Helm will score during this playoff run. Now.

(We're etching this one in stone.)

I have no idea what the hell that says so I dunno.

The person below me has stepped on the bottom of a rake before resulting in the smack on the face.

Puckloo39 = PL3niner

Rake handle? To the nose or eye or cheek or chin or forehead? The question is HOW MANY times. It is very difficult to feel cool for the rest of the day after that.

TPBM is wise.

Missed it by one letter. The d is right next to the s.

The person below me can explain what happened on the previous page, cuz I'm lost!

Puckloo39 = PL3niner

I am going to assume that's good, since I have no idea in Hell what it means. :hehe:

I also am lost, most of the time, so you're not really lost, you're with me, 55.

TPBM owns a PedEgg

Is that one of those giant eggs that panty hose used to come in? Then no, I don't have one.

The person below me sometimes sees that someone else is in the thread and hesitates to post because they think the other person might beat them to the reply (Hi DKM- I see you)

TPBM owns a PedEgg

No. But! In the odd situation where I might hafta hang my own drywall on a small sidejob?

I do own a surform. (rasp)

surform_rasp.jpg

TPBM is already thinking about the weekend on this fine Tuesday morning?

Is that one of those giant eggs that panty hose used to come in? Then no, I don't have one.

The person below me sometimes sees that someone else is in the thread and hesitates to post because they think the other person might beat them to the reply (Hi DKM- I see you)

Rock scissors paper?

No. But! In the odd situation where I might hafta hang my own drywall on a small sidejob?

surform_rasp.jpg

:blink: oh, scary. How did you know??? I am blowing this pop-stand for a long weekend of drinking and celebrating in Dallas, leaving Friday. Already half-way out the door, mentally.

Can I go now??

:yowza:

That rasp-y thing looks painful.

TPBM has a cool pair of binoculars. :cool:

surform_rasp.jpg

That thing would be pretty paiful if used as a pedegg.

I sure am thinking about this weekend, can't wait to go to the game Saturday.

TPBM has recently talked to the IRS about tax returns.

TPBM has recently talked to the IRS about tax returns.

*snort*

IR who? No.....I don't talk to them. I don't fill out their forms. I'm putting all my eggs in the "abolish the IRS" basket.

Got about 12 years on it.

Read my book >> "How to pay cash for EVERYTHING for the rest of your life."

TPBM has lit a fart before?