• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nah. I don't have the energy.

The person below me prefers French dressing to other kinds.

Is that the orangey kind? Um, noooo... I am a balsamic vinegrette user, but will settle for peppercorn ranch. I actually don't really like salad dress much at all, come to think about it.

The person below me has been to the Virgin Islands.

Vancouver Island. Close enough?

The person below me is planning on doing some yard work this weekend.

Does laying in the grass reading a nice book count as yard work?

The person below me is afraid of bees.

I love pizza, and I love mac'n'cheese, but that just doesn't sound appealing.

The person below me posts in the "X posts for a Game X win" threads.

sometimes. I did about 30-40 posts in one of them.. :blush:

TPBM is hungry...

Oh, my. They had another song....what was it....oh, well. Never really liked them although that is a fun song. Oh, yeah... In the Navy.

The person below me has seen The Sound of Music recently.

The person below me has painted their toenails recently.

of course, I keep mine painted all the time. I live in the land of flipflops and sandals at least all months out of the year. :thumbup:

I need a new cell phone, and I love the Sound of Music. But, I digress... :)

TPBM is happy it's Friday!!!

Poor Havlat... he is so fragile. Homer or Huddie would have gotten back up and played. But not the fine Czech Bohemia cut-crystal Havlat (he's not made of glass - he's too finely tuned to be made of something that common).

I do hope he's OK, but seriously -- a game misconduct on Kronner for a legal hit?

The person below me thought they had seen it all, too, in terms of NHL lunacy. <_<

What haven't we seen? Imagine a person who has no idea what subject is being discussed listening to snippets of a conversation involving: turtles, the Statue of Liberty, octopi, the Russian Five, sloppy seconds, throwing hats onto ice, Ducks beating Sharks, wearing long stockings with shorts, catfish, rats, beef, and having three periods in one night. We haven't seen it all. Far from it. That's why we watch.

The person below me doesn't feel well today.

The person below me drives through red lights.

Never, ever. I was almost killed by a drunk blowing a red light a few years back. I stop and then make sure the noo-noo behind me does, too. That's the danger of stopping for a red light here -- someone will rear-end your car, because they think everyone else should run them. <_<

TPBM likes succotash.

No. Ick. Not at all.

The person below me is impressed that Loo can spell succotash. For some reason, I have trouble with that one.

Years of Warner Bros. cartoons. Sufferin' succotash!! hehe~

The person below me is as anal as I am about spelling and typos. :blink:

I had to dig deep into the recesses of my memory for that one. Didn't Big Bird sleep pretty much the same way?

The person below me feels a bit sad today (for those celebrating Memorial Day), in memory of a loved one.

The person below me feels a bit sad today (for those celebrating Memorial Day), in memory of a loved one.

My uncle, Tony. But I am proud of him, too, for his service. He was a hero, as are all of our service men and women.

the person below me could use another day in this three day weekend :P but is happy that this week is only four-day workweek! :thumbup: