• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Oh, crap. Thanks for reminding me! I gotta go throw a load in.

The person below me has a belt sander.

I have two. :blush: I am such a dainty lass, ain't I?

The person below me has some American Indian heritage.

Yes, but due to the fact that many of my ancestors were illiterate, there are very few records and no telling what kind. Family legend has it that we're related to Pocohantas, but that may be fluff.

The person below me has worn a garter belt. (I've never worn a garter belt or a belt sander.)

Several times. But this time I really mean it. I don't even root for the Habs.

The person below me cleans up after themselves in a public rest room if they make a disgusting mess.

The person below me cleans up after themselves in a public rest room if they make a disgusting mess.

I'll assume you don't know what the typical public Men's washroom looks like. It is already a disgusting mess in advance.

**frame of reference**

I kick the entry door in, then kick open the stall door, which generally doesn't exist.....done. Run to sink......wash with the icy cold water and non-bubbling soap. Leave hands wet....not touching any buttons or machines I don't need. Re-kick door open and go home and soak in backyard kiddie pool full of a 50/50 bleachwater solution - burn clothing - enter house. Shower, rinse, repeat. Sell car.

Simple really.

The Person Below Me has carved their initials in a tree trunk. (We won't tell.)

We don't have a Mr. Sub here. I do like Subway though.

(BTW, DKM, my inspiration for that question is because I clean restrooms at my weekend job in a convenience store.)

The person below me has eaten something that tastes just like chicken but wasn't.

Not really. They were pretty good harmony-wise, but if adding random swear words to a classic song is as good as their comedy gets, I'll pass.

The person below me prefers this for comedy:

The person below me prefers this for comedy:

:starwars:

They should play this at the Joe, for luck. May the force be with the boyz tomorrow night.

*I want the Cup!*

The person below me is wasting time at work, playing in this forum. :P

Chocolate chip is better warm. Sugar is better cooled and frosted. PB is good any time.

The person below me has a feeling that the Wings will win the Cup this year.

Its more than a feeling.... *queue sound bite*

The person below me will be at Joe Vision tomorrow.

I will be at Joe Vision tomorrow with my dad, my friend, and her cousin.

I'm not a therapist, but I want to go into the field of psychology, so I might be some time in the future.

The person below me is put in a good mood when they click the spell check button on their computer and it says "No spelling errors were identified!"

I don't use spell check. I don't write papers all the way through without proofreading them a ton of times, so I don't think spell check would ever find any mistakes.

the person below me has forgotten to add a "the person below me..." statement after replying to the person above him/her in the past

Edited by Echolalia

the person below me has forgotten to add a "the person below me..." statement after replying to the person above him/her in the past

I've done that. I've also confused This or That on this thread. I blame Sidney Crosby. :ph34r:

The person below me wishes it was tomorrow night so we could watch the Wings.

(BTW, DKM, my inspiration for that question is because I clean restrooms at my weekend job in a convenience store.)

OK then.....why is it then....The sign says "Employees Must Wash Hands", and I stand there....I wait....and wait....NOBODY EVER comes in to do it!?! Forced to do it myself.

The person below me wishes it was tomorrow night so we could watch the Wings.

Oh hey lookie! Tomorrow night it is! Wish granted.

The Person Below Me can think of a really good reason to smile right now.