• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

OK then.....why is it then....The sign says "Employees Must Wash Hands", and I stand there....I wait....and wait....NOBODY EVER comes in to do it!?! Forced to do it myself.

Oh hey lookie! Tomorrow night it is! Wish granted.

The Person Below Me can think of a really good reason to smile right now.

Two special reasons :)

The person below me has been to a Wings game outside of the Joe

I have never been to a game in the Joe. I've only been to Wild games when they play the Wings.

(DKM- the sign also says CLEAN REST ROOMS. When you do that, someone will be along to wash your hands.)

The person below me thinks putting me and DKM in an apartment together would make a great reality show.

2 bedrooms, of course.

the person below me wants to buy a new pair of khakis

Do they sell good looking clothing where one might purchase khakis? No. I do not want to buy a new pr of khakis.

What's next? A collared golf shirt?

The Person Below Me owns a wool tux.

Well my husband (not a fan) thinks Hockey talk is a foreign language. I took German in high school but lost most of that knowledge somewhere.

TPBM has wants a new puppy to name after a Red Wing player.

No attack messages.

TPBM would get more laughs being watched watching a hockey game than on stage at a comedy club.

That is a fact, and I have photographic evidence to prove it. My gf like to make fun of me when I get a lil tipsy during the games.

TPBM will be at the bar for the game tomorrow night.

I wish I was going somewhere to watch the game. I'll be home alone with the kids in bed, hopefully I don't wake them up. Been lucky so far during the playoff and I've gotten a little too loud at times.

TPBM likes listening to the rain outside.

Nope. I think I'm a hall of famer, actually, but I can't see my stats when I post messages, so I'll know right after I submit my post, which is a kind of interesting situation to be in.

The person below me likes sharing anecdotes about interesting situations and may in fact be compelled to share prior to submitting their post?

I do. There are 2 boxes of Batman Band-Aids in my medicine cabinet, and there are no small children in the house. :lol:

The person below me can't sleep because of Game 7 anxiety.

Edited by WingsFanInNJ

Yep! Seems to be a common ailment.

The person below me has ined up all sorts of household tasks for today to keep themselves occupied so they can work off their nervous energy.

The person below me has ined up all sorts of household tasks for today to keep themselves occupied so they can work off their nervous energy.

Yeah, I've planned a few things, but it's not going to help.

The person below me will be drinking tonight.

i actually don't drink, but i need to do something to relieve all this tension

the person below me hates when people don't capitalize "I"

i really dont mInd It.

The person below me hates when people abbreviate words that dont need to be abbreviated.... pls :ranting: