• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope. Hunt's. Actually, I go with the local generic. It's pretty much the same.

I'm kind of surprised by your question.

The person below me is about to correct me that it was not a question.

Nope. Hunt's. Actually, I go with the local generic. It's pretty much the same.

I'm kind of surprised by your question.

The person below me is about to correct me that it was not a question.

There is no question that you are usually if not almost always correct.

The person below me is tired of people whining about whether or not Ozzie will get into the HHOF. He either will or he won't. :rolleyes:

I think he's skinny enough to do it, but if he doesn't make it, it will sure be embarrassing trying to lodge him loose. I also suppose it depends on the dimensions.

The person below me believes the Hall to be in 10+ dimensions.

Just like the Hall of Justice from Justice League. ;)

TPBM still reads comic books.

If Calvin and Hobbes counts as a comic, then yes, I still do read comics (although I like to think of Watterson's work as more than 'just a comic'.)

Also, I have a hard enough time wearing clothes to work, let alone to bed, which is the only time I can legally get away with being as comfortable as I feel I'm entitled to be.

The person below me gives great massages.

Nope. Not into baseball.

The person below me is still trying to shake the image of a naked Calvin from their mind and is glad that they only have the cartoon character for reference.

The person below me likes to watch CBS's Big Brother on tv.

nope, I am not into "reality" TV at all, except for all those home improvement shows on HGTV and DIY. They are more entertaining than the staged ones which are "games' of some sort. Except for the Amazing Race, which I thought was a neat concept.

The person below me thinks the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows are extremely silly/ demeaning.

I loved Whose Line growing up...it was one of the family's favorites

TPBM sorta wishes the Wings made commercials like these

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

It was about 38 years ago. It's lost some of its novelty since then.

The person below me stops to pick up pennies.

sure, but you know only the ones which are heads-up are lucky, right? If the penny you find is tails up, you turn it over and leave it for the next person to find. The luck goes with you anyway, like penny-kharma. :D

The person below me has the day off tomorrow.

Untill 11:00 pm. Then I have to go to work.

(Loo, my friend Joe thinks heads-down pennies are so unlucky that at work he will get a broom and dustpan so he can put them in the bin without touching them so no one else will get the bad luck.)

The person below me has the munchies.

If you mean I can't stop eating snacks then yes. I don't know what to eat next though. <_<

TPBM still orders kids meals at fast food places even though your to old for them.

Edited by Danny=Badass

No. Not enough food, more expensive than the value menu, and I don't need anything with the Jonas brothers or Hannah Montana.

The person below me feels weird when people buy them things unless they are family or close friends in a reciprocal situation.