• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The person below me has seen a live swan.

yes, they are lovely. The babies are the cutest ever, too.

My favorite big birdies are pelicans, however. :)

The person below me has been to Mackinaw Island and knows what a fudgie is. ;)

The person above me has now ignored my posts in two different threads.

I have never received a traffic ticket.

I will answer my own question, since it got skipped. I have been to Mackinaw. A fudgie is a tourist who buys the local yummy concoction.

The person below me plans to skip my post as well.

Hey 'Loo, I actually just went to Mackinac Island this weekend. Rented a bike and rode around the island, swam in the Huron, checked out the shops, went to Goodfellows' and a candy shop (no fudge, yes Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream). It was a blast. So to answer your first questions, yes and yes. To answer your second question, I guess I did not ignore it, so no. And to answer 55's question, no, I'm on my floor, but since Wendesday I have been sleeping on an air mattress (although admittedly it is my own).

The person below me has had a leech on them.

The person above me has now ignored my posts in two different threads.

I have never received a traffic ticket.

I will answer my own question, since it got skipped. I have been to Mackinaw. A fudgie is a tourist who buys the local yummy concoction.

The person below me plans to skip my post as well.

Sorry about that. :) Both times we posted at the same time.

What are the odds? Do we win something

The person below me is afraid of snakes.

Not in the least. I don't like cockroaches... other than that, snakes, spider and other creepy crawlies are not a problem. Tough girl!!

The person below me drives a car which is paid for.

Not in the least. I don't like cockroaches... other than that, snakes, spider and other creepy crawlies are not a problem. Tough girl!!

The person below me drives a car which is paid for.

Haven't made a car payment in many years. If I don't have the money I don't buy.

The person below me heats their home with wood.

Ya I'm on and logged in 24/7 because I have an iPod touch so I can stay here with no one in my family bothering it.

TPBM has had constant upper arm aches for the past 3 weeks and doesn't know how to get rid of them.

No, but I have arthritis, so I feel your pain. Where are your aches? Have you been overusing it or doing something strenuous or with repetitive motion? Does it help to put a heating pad on it? If you don't know what's causing it, and if it bothers you and/or hangs on for a while, see your doctor.

The person below me gives unsolicited advice.

I haven't been to a zip-line course, per se, but my friend and I when we were younger made our own "zip line" from the top of his tree (about 25-30 feet up) to the bottom of another tree (about 8 feet up). We didn't have any actual zip-line equipment because we were both too poor to afford anything like that, so we just tied a rope to each of the trees, and got another rope that would move from point A to point B to hold on to. We held the mobile rope to the "zip-line" with a pad lock to cut down on friction. He went first because it was his yard and it worked perfectly! We tied the rope into a loop at the bottom of the mobile rope to stick your foot into, and because this was the site of contact, you tended to lean backwards with your feet leading the way down. I went next, and it was a total blast. My friend went again after me, and the second he applied his weight to the rope and committed himself to the zipline, the padlock snapped in half. Because he was already leading with his feet forward, he ended up falling backwards and landing clean on his back 25 feet down. At first it was quite scary, but after he got up and got the wind back in him, it just became another one of our stupid misadventures.

the person below me notices that I frequently forget to add 'the person below me' statements to my posts

Edited by Echolalia

Homemade zipline = plastic surgery on self? Ack.

Hadn't noticed that you forget TPBM lines. :unsure: I often confuse This/That with TPBM, however.

TPBM has noticed that Jack aka SWF makes up allll the cool games around here.

Edited by puckloo39

That's because Jack is cool. Calvin comes up with some nice things too. They are both nifty people.

The person below me would like to hang out with the vast majority of the people in this thread.

All my threads die really quickly though. I had high hopes for the Echolalia adventure thread and Behind the Wings Fan, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

I would definitely have a blast hanging out with some people from the forums. Everyone seems fun.

I don't really enjoy football all that much, but I blame the Lions more than anything for that.

The person below me ABRA CADABRA YOU'RE A TOAD!!!

Edited by Echolalia