• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I hope your life isn't in danger Echolalia.

The person below me watches Ice Road Truckers.

I love that show!! :thumbup: They're all crazy, what? I like Haulin' House, too. Talk about terrifying footage. I am watching "Raging Planet" right now -- incredible footage of tornadoes, typhoons, lightening, and other natural phenomena and scary stuff!

The person below me wears contact lenses.

definitely not.

tpbm doesn't own a car.

I actually know two people who do not, who are over 16 years of age, I mean. A car is necessary, since there is no decent public transportation here.

The person below me sleeps on their back. :zzz:

Edited by puckloo39

Not that but I fall asleep texting people, then I will text them in my sleep. It's funny but could be bad if I text the wrong person.

The person below me has been having bad weather lately, rain everyday.

it hasn't rained here in months, historic drought happening. Not good. We would take any kind of storm, so long as it rains again someday. If it ever does...

The person below me takes vitamins every day.

it hasn't rained here in months, historic drought happening. Not good. We would take any kind of storm, so long as it rains again someday. If it ever does...

The person below me takes vitamins every day.

How did you know?

TPBM did not eat breakfast today.

I eat breakfast every day (oatmeal), although I hate breakfast. My trainer, amongst others, has convinced me it's bad to skip it. It has become a habit now, like brushing my teeth.

The person below me had a salad for lunch.

Not today, but I've been doing very well eating a lot of salads and frutis and veggies.

The person below me needs to loose at least 20lbs.

ugh, yeah. i've been off all summer and i go back to work next week, so i'm gonna try to get into a nice workout routine as soon as i'm running on a set schedule again. ughhhhh.

tpbm needs to lose at least 50 lbs!

According to medical charts, I need to lose 160 pounds, but I'll tell you right now it's not going to happen. Even when I was on fen-phen I still was 50 pounds over what the charts said and I was living on a turkey sandwich (no butter or mayo) and 2 servings of fruits or veggies per day and still couldn't get rid of the last 50 pounds.

The person below me has given up trying to lose weight.

I've been trying to gain weight since freshman year of highschool. Only now have I started to see some results. From about 8 years ago to 2 years ago I was 6'2" and 135lbs. I'm finally filling out, and right now I have 160 pounds on my lanky frame.

The person below me is tired

I've been trying to gain weight since freshman year of highschool. Only now have I started to see some results. From about 8 years ago to 2 years ago I was 6'2" and 135lbs. I'm finally filling out, and right now I have 160 pounds on my lanky frame.

The person below me is tired

Chronically.

The person below me has loved the weather they've had this Summer.

The person below me has loved the weather they've had this Summer.

Wrong. Couldn't hate it any more. Record breaking temperatures and exceptional drought status for the second year running, 59 days and counting of 100+ degrees... happy, happy for those of you who live somewhere else, where the environment is capable of supporting actual life. <_<

I'm tired, too.

The person below me isn't getting a vacation this year...

I've had a couple vacations, and I have one more scheduled for October.

The person below me expects me to insert a plug for the limerick and creative writing threads soon...

wouldn't be surprised.

The person below me has a will (as in legal document, not free will. We supposedly all have that.