• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Haven't bought it yet. Considering buying Halloween Beer. That'll teach the parents to send the little extortionists around unsupervised. :ph34r:

The person below me has taken a picture of their own privates with a cell phone camera. (No, I haven't but I know someone who did, and then he blew it up really big and set it as the wallpaper on my computer. I am asking because I want to see if he is as weird as I think he is.)

He's weird. :blink: No, I have never taken a pic of anything on me or had one taken with no clothes on. I think more of humanity than that.

By the way, I am conducting "Drink or Treat" in my front yard on Halloween. Candy for the kiddies, and beer/wine for mom and dad (if on foot, needless to say). :D Mine was the most popular house on the block last time I did this.

The person below me has a gob of stuff to do and doesn't want to do any of it. :P

What a cool idea. I won't tell you about the time we made up fake blood and scared a bunch of kids out of their minds.

As to a heap of things to do, they're getting done - slowly, but getting done.

TPBM is hoping the guys get their wits collected together and start playing better.

That's a pretty safe bet. Anyone who doesn't wish that is a Kings fan (at least anyone who doesn't want that to happen tonight).

The person below me is hungry, but too tired to do anything about it.