• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I haven't been in the military and have no living relatives who are. I do support the troops, however. I manage collections and distribution of items for this group, organizing shipments from all the offices in my company, nationwide.

They're awesome.

The person below me has a kitty cat. :)

Haven't cut my hair since 2004. (I do cut my bangs, but that doesn't count, does it?)

It's almost down to my butt. Once it gets there, it goes back up to the neck, and the excess goes to Locks of Love.

The person below me celebrated someone's birthday today. (Mom and sis are both on the 19th. They came up and we had pizza and cheesecake.)

Nope. I celebrated being constantly busy and irritated yesterday, even though Sunday is supposed to be a day of relaxation. :P

The person below me thinks this is amusing (turn your volume up a bit, audio is quiet for whatever reason on the video).

The person below me has bought 50 loaves of bread at once.

No, but I once bought $1500.00 worth of Godiva chocolates at the Galleria Mall in Houston, once. Long story... :D

The person below me speaks more than two languages fluently.

I couldn't wear them...I hate anything coming in contact with my eyes; even eye drops bug the hell out of me. Glasses for me, thank you.

TPBM has their pet by their side.