• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

:hysterical:

Me? The gym? Oh, dear. I quit physical therapy because it hurt too darn much. A gym would kill me.

The person below me has watched an earthworm slither across the sidewalk just to appreciate how much effort it puts into it.

yeah, last time I watched an earthworm boogying across the sidewalk, my neighbor's dog ate it. So much for the virtues of hard work! The big dog usually eats you anyway. <_<

The person below me has stubbed their toe lately and said a "hockey" word!

Not from stubbing my toe, but I did bump my funny bone, and before I could stop myself I yelled out, "Shinguard!" (or something that starts with the same 3 letters).

The person below me doesn't swear in front of certain people in their life out of respect for those people.

Finishing the floor in the next 4 1/2 hours so the bf can help me move the furniture out of the kitchen and back into the living room when he gets off work, then out to breakfast, then to bed. And all this after working a half day (6 hour shift). Yeah, I'd say busy.

The person below me sometimes has to look up who sang a song in the Song Title thread.

I regret ordering lunch and having it brought in today -- and getting ripped off. Made me so sick to think about losing so much money and how disreputable some businesses are., I couldn't even look at it the food, without my stomach turning over. :angry:

Starve to death because you're mad, or choke down food which makes you angry when you look at it?

I am so mad!!! :ranting:

The person below me have their eyes dilated every year at the doc.

not any more. My doctor has a cool laser mapping system which eliminates the need for the icky pupil dilation. Costs $30 extra, and well worth it.

The coolest thing is, he's from Detroit (MSU grad), saw my silver octopus pendant I always wear. I said, "It's for good luck," and he knew instantly I was a Wings fan! :thumbup:

I trust mine eyes to Dr. Thompson!! :lol:

The person below me has been to an IKEA store.

My doc wanted to do that optical mapping thing with the dilation. I have to get it done every year cause there's family risk of retinal detatchment, no fun. I love that your doc gets the octopus. :)

I was just at IKEA a couple of weeks ago and had way too much fun with my friend.

The person below me ate something that didn't agree with them. I'm hoping my green tea and crackers helps the stomach feel better.

ooky, hope you feel better soon. :blink: Maybe the Wings will win and make you all better, eh?

The person below me thinks the line I saw on CNN yesterday: "Joe Wilson's wife has swine flu." is one of the best straight lines ever.

*if you live with a pig, you're likely to get swine flu, I'd say... <_<

I've never even been to Detroit.

The person below me has been to Cedar Point. (Ha! I have been there!)

I had season passes a few years ago!

TPBM often has to stop and think what "TPBM" means when they see it.

Edited by cjm502