• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Send more, and more, much more than this.

I wish I could find my way.

I am sure you have lived your life and traveled each and every highway in your quest to find your way... but you're in the wrong thread, person above me. :lol:

The person below me need to clean the house... and wonders how it keeps messing itself up? :huh:

I am sure you have lived your life and traveled each and every highway in your quest to find your way... but you're in the wrong thread, person above me. :lol:

The person below me need to clean the house... and wonders how it keeps messing itself up? :huh:

Must of Got Lost – The J. Geils Band

I do but I know why.

The person below me has a pretty good idea about where they are.

I'm in the member's photos thread. Now all I need is a photo of my member.

The person below me tends to mix up threads and usually looks to see which one they're in before hitting "add reply".

It's happened to me a few times. And we really shouldn't have a problem with it because each one is pretty different.

The person below me is counting down the days left in the year. I can't wait for January 4th.

The only thing I'm counting down are the days till January 20, 2013.

The person below me cannot decide between Bob Evans and IHOP.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Been to a White Sox game, but never been to a Hawks game. I used to want to go to a game there but after tonight, no thanks I don't want to be part of that crowd.

The person below me doesn't have to wake up early tomorrow morning. Yeah for Christmas break. :)

That depends on what you want cooked. I'm a good old-fashioned meat-and-potatoes meal cook, but I have no idea about pretty much anything you might see on the Food Channel or in a fancy restaurant.

The person below me is broke.

That depends on what you want cooked. I'm a good old-fashioned meat-and-potatoes meal cook, but I have no idea about pretty much anything you might see on the Food Channel or in a fancy restaurant.

The person below me is broke.

Can't say I'm broke, but we'll see after buying Christmas gifts.

The person below me is like me and takes sports supplements.

Vacation? I'm staying close to home to pay the bills from my last vacation.

TPBM has done something incredibly stupid in the last 24 hours.

I just woke up and am posting this at 5:17 a.m. Usually I am just getting back from my last break at work and am cleaning up, getting ready to go home. Since I am going to my mom's today, I had to go to bed at night, when I'm used to getting up and being at work. Weird hours, indeed!

The person below me is in a winter weather advisory.