• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not a fan of soft-boiled, and I assume you are making messes on the plate and not using them to fingerpaint, but then again, this is you we're talking about, Jack.

The person below me has done an internet search for a witch doctor in response to Lilja's plea. (See thread in GD for details.)

The person below me has done an internet search for a witch doctor in response to Lilja's plea. (See thread in GD for details.)

Cannot say that I have, but I do get tickled when the European players make references to witch doctors and such. Makes me wonder where they hear and absorb references like that. :P Swedish witch doctors?

I do wish we could find one and get him back on the ice, though. I might help him look, if that would help. :(

The person below me is waiting for better times to come along in 2010. :cool:

Cannot say that I have, but I do get tickled when the European players make references to witch doctors and such. Makes me wonder where they hear and absorb references like that. :P Swedish witch doctors?

I do wish we could find one and get him back on the ice, though. I might help him look, if that would help. :(

Best I could find.......

post-9801-1262276877_thumb.jpg

Edited by MidMichSteve

The person below me is waiting for better times to come along in 2010. :cool:

For the Wings, yes. Life is peachy keen for me. :)

The person below me doesn't plan to return any of the Christmas gifts they received this year.

You bet I do!!!!!

(Side note: I dug about a bit on witch doctors. In Europe (especially England) in the 18th and 19th centuries, "witch doctors" were doctors who were called upon to negate spells cast by witches. They were not necessarily magical themselves. I wonder if Lilja thinks he's been hexed.)

The person below me believes in magic and hexes and stuff.

The person below me has dry winter skin.

mostly my hands, but yeah... I try all sorts of lotions and creams and the only thing that helps is Spring.

The person below me had built a snowman this year. Hurry, if you still want to build one this year. ;)

No, actually, I'm not. I don't have anything in the house, and I don't feel like going out. I called the bf, and we kissed over the phone, and now I'm sitting here with a heating pad on my back.

The person below me drinks tap water.

Only in emergencies or if there is no wine left. :P

j/k, yes, we have very good quality tap water here in Austin, so I do drink it as a rule.

The person below me needs to go to bed now. :zzz:

Edited by puckloo39

Yeah, I do. I'm putting it off for some reason. No ideal why.

The person below me shut out the lights just in case the cops drove by tonight.

Nah, I ended up staying at the neighbors' until after midnight, and didn't go to bed until 1AM. No cops needed here.

The person below me wishes there was something on TV right now beside the Tournament of Roses parade. :zzz:

The person below me reads The Hockey News.

no, I cancelled it years ago when the interweb thing provided much better information -- and certainly less biased and slanted. They hate every player who isn't Canadian... <_<

Guess who they hated most of all? *see avatar for hint*

The person below started out the new year fighting with a computer virus. <_<