• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Now I am. After working all night, playing organ for church, and dealing with 4 children with whom I tried to make an art project (I suck) and all of that, I am now finally getting some rest.

The person below me has picked a team that they hope will win the Cup- or at least one that they hope won't win the Cup.

Anybody except Pittsburgh. They MUST lose. Hopefully an Original 6 team will win it, I'd pick Boston. Distant alternative, Chicago.

The person below me likes the smell of fresh paint. :blink:

Edited by puckloo39

Can't stand it. Any strong odors bug me. Don't get me started on perfume, cologne, aftershave... Even coffee and bacon bother me in large quantities like when I worked in a restaurant. Cigarette smoke is fine; cigar and pipe are not pleasant, but I'll live.

The person below me thinks Lidstrom will retire.

The person below me has had an emotional day today.

Just a bit. I miss Billee (2.5 months since she died) and my own Mom, who died almost 30 years ago. Hope you had a good day, Dawn, despite your little diva. ;)

The person below me made something extra good for dinner tonight.

Thanks Linda, this has been an interesting mother's day for me but I expected it to be different. (((HUG))) for you, it's hard when you miss someone important like you do. I can't believe it's been 2.5 months since Billee passed away.

I didn't have to make dinner so that was even better. Had lemon meringue pie for desert too.

The person below me is tired and going to be early tonight.

Thanks Linda, this has been an interesting mother's day for me but I expected it to be different. (((HUG))) for you, it's hard when you miss someone important like you do. I can't believe it's been 2.5 months since Billee passed away.

I didn't have to make dinner so that was even better. Had lemon meringue pie for desert too.

The person below me is tired and going to be early tonight.

I love you, Dawn...you're the sweetest person I know. Many (((hugs))) back to you, my friend.

Your dessert sounds yummy, and yes, we should all go to bed and get some rest, 'cause here comes Monday! :scared:

The person below me needs a new camera.

Not really. I enjoy shooting a few hoops for fun, but I didn't even like it when I played it, and I don't bother watching it.

The person below me wishes Mike Holmes would come and fix their little problems.

I don't get Versus, so no.

(BTW- Mike Holmes The dude is far beyond a good drywall guy.)

The person below me cleans their whole house once a week. (I don't, but I know I should. Go ahead- make me feel guilty. It just might motivate me to do something other than this when my house needs cleaning.)

Not yet. Give it a couple of days to sink in. Since they have gone three days between games before, I've trained myself to delay the withdrawl.

The person below me would love to see the GD if Sammy or Koko won the Conn Smythe.

Yup.

The person below me is happy that Montreal won tonight.

How about ecstatic? Win one more, little Habs, please!!

The person below me thinks this is a beautiful song/video

Yeah I am real happy. I love watching Crosby lose it, and be a poor sport.

The person below had a ColecoVision way back in the day.

I remember it, but never had one of them.

The person below me likes thunderstorms.

I've always liked Carly, and James is pretty good too.

I kind of like thunderstorms, but not if there's too much rain. Otherwise I get worried that my roof will start leaking somewhere.

The person below me enjoys watching their pet.