• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I think anything named Coyote is pretty amusing, in general (esp. if it involves pucks and sticks). I give Wiley points for wearing a helmet, and being creative. :thumbup:

The person below me wonders where Jack finds his endless stash of clips of WB cartoons. :D

I know, he spends lots of time on you tube looking them up. It's a gift :blink:

The person below me is doing something special for dad today.

Not by a home, but by the neighborhood that Nick Lidstrom lives in.

That's because you have to be able to sneak in there. :ph34r:

Not doing anything special with my dad. I will probably just give him a call. But I am spending the day with my daughter.

The person below me has mapped their location on the new map feature, here on lgw.

Just kisses from the D-shift assistant supervisor. :wub:

I do take home stuff like cardboard and slats and stuff like that out of the garbage/recycling for Sunday School projects, but I get permission first. And at the c-store, I can take the outdated stuff that's written off.

The person below me has seen smoke from the neighbours grilling out and freaked out thinking that their house was on fire.

The person below me has seen smoke from the neighbours grilling out and freaked out thinking that their house was on fire.

no, but once there was a house about five blocks away which burned to the ground, and I thought the silly neighbor behind me was cleaning his grill. :blink:

Very smully, and not totally in invalid conclusion if you could smell some of the stuff he cooks over there. :huh: The sirens should have given it away, I guess.

The person below me is still trying to finish chores tonight.

I have. I have also had someone stop by my house when we had the fire going in the wood burning stove and smoke was really coming out of the chimney.

Took to long to post.

All my chores that are going to get done are done.

The person below me has gotten a virus on someone else's computer. :scared:

Edited by WizardOfOz30