• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have, but I am not so sure she is totally innocent. :P She hangs around with us, after all.

Well, the picture is innocent, at least. laugh.gif

The person below me likes the television show Dexter.

I've actually never seen it.

The person below me doesn't watch much TV other than hockey.

Hockey, Storage Wars, Holmes on Homes, Holmes Inspection, and a few random things here and there. Occasionally a Murder, She Wrote rerun. Oh, and football in season.

The person below me had an appointment screwed up by an automatic calendar that didn't account for Feb 29th.

Not lately, not for a long while. Don't really like showing people if I am aggravated or frustrated, don't want to bug people with problems I might have especially when it isn't worse than other people's issues.

The person below me thinks this is funny.

I haven't had one since I was a kid. Every year I'll say I'm going to get one, and then I always forget! I seem to recall McDonalds offering raspberry shakes around Valentine's Day many years ago. Those were delicious.

The person below me has had issues getting a package delivered recently.

No, but I avoid ordering from places that use couriers instead of the post office. I don't know if you have Purolater in the States but over here where I live the like to just not eliver packages an then say that they tried.

TPBM would consider shaving their feet (bones) if they knew there would be no bad side effects ever.

If you are referring to a physical fight from stupidity or a grudge or whatever, don't think that I have been in one.

The person below me thinks that the Cookie Monster eats too fast.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

I don't have a touch screen phone so I don't know how I would like it.

TPBM will be going to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney concert at Ford Field this summer.

(It actually took me quite a few tries to write my last post, I kept leaving so many letters off)

Middle names. I always want to know people's middle names. I used to be that way about birthdays, but as I get older, I'm forgetting them so much that it isn't worth remembering.

The person below me has a dog.