• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

not as religiously as I would if the Wings where still there. I was interested to see several teams I dislike get the boot. Still waiting to see a couple more go away.

TPBM has to finish a project this weekend.

Or return it to the store, whichever is closer. I tend to park next to the corral for that reason.

The person below me thinks spaces in parking lots should be wider and longer, even if it means having to walk a little farther.

Well, given that yesterday was Sunday, it's a good thing, or we'd have a rip in the space-time continuum and be flying out a black hole or whatever would happen.

The person below me is still hung over from the weekend.

Sure, although my humor may differ from some of you.

Clem pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Jed where he'd first had sex. "It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours," Clem recalled. "That sounds wonderful," said Jed. "Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us." "Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?" "Baaaaa..."

TPBM is reaching a deadline soon to complete a project.