• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No. Though I've never had to go, I have no problem with Occupational Therapy. :D

Actually, I really love overtime. I wish every game went into tentuple overtime. It's fun to watch a whole team play with the fire of Robert Lang.

The person below me, is a champion polka dancer.

Texting, calling, e-mail... If you have to advertise, do it by mail. Then I can look at it at my leisure. I might actually look at it.

Texting would really get my goat since I pay for texts.

The person below me finds that thinking of things for "the person below me" is easier than thinking of things for "this or that".

I am usually quite patient, but I have my trigger points. Don't mess with God, Mama, my sisters, or my (Sunday School) kids. I would include Drew in that, but nobody messes with a hamster.

The person below me is interested in physics.

I am no scholar in it, although I liked it as a class in college. I do not subscribe to the Pronger Fizziks Theory ® however. :ph34r:

The person below me remembers the incident where Pronger blamed poor physics for his goonery.

Ah, yes. May of 2007 when he and Scott Neidermayer's little brother made a Homer sandwich. I recall it like it was yesterday.

The person below me can name the Kardashians.

You mean aside from being all the Kardashians rolled into one?

Just kidding. I'm not a skank.

Um... Let's see. Knitting, music, general stuff. Nothing unusual. Oh! Wait! I can recite the alphabet backwards! zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

It's a lot more impressive in person. Trust me.

(Believe it or not, I can recite it easily, but had a hard time typing it!)

The person below me hates sawing wood in front of other people.

My Great-grandma gave me a candy dish that her grandma had given her. She gave it to me when I was 10, and I broke it 10 years later when I was cleaning and it fell off the shelf. I don't know if it was valuable or not, but it was very old and quite fancy.

The person below me will be watching the SCF tonight.