• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I would be stupid if I said no. Of course I like dessert! ..Oh..hahahahaha... DESERT! (I will not edit my wrong, cus this was funny :w00t2:

..DESERT, not so sure..As long as I get out of it, and have plenty of water ;)

TPBM would like to go to the moon if possible for a fair price.

The meeting I went to this week could be described as anything but dull. Apparently, the discomfort I've been having in my bionic knee, is that my Femur has worked it's way loose from the pins and cement that were supposed to hold it together. I will be having another knee replacement in the fall. I am beside myself with joy.

The person below me, has had a replacement part installed in their body, excluding dental work.

Not sure what "all this" is, but there are so many aspects of my life I am going to purge in the future that I guess that's somewhat accurate. I'll keep you guys and my baby Drew.

The person below me is looking for a new job.

nope, I am pretty bored and sad, without my hockey. Laughing at certain posters on this board isn't really all that much fun.

The person below me wonders how some posters here are still breathing, given how obnoxious and oblivious they are. :shifty:

The bandwagoners would leave and the rest of us would sit here in the water cooler bemoaning the nut cases in the GD who all know exactly what should be done to return us to our glory days. Hey...

The person below me prefers their chips without dip.