• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I don't smoke it myself any more, but if there was a way to assure that people wouldn't smoke up and drive, I'd be ok with it.

The person below me has been around someone who was on an acid trip.

Sleep, get up, go to work, avoid a troll, go home. Pretty much straight-forward.

The person below me knows better than to use an apostrophe when making a plural except in the cases of numbers, letters, symbols, and acronyms, or when the lack of the apostrophe might cause confusion.

Sleep, get up, go to work, avoid a troll, go home. Pretty much straight-forward.

The person below me knows better than to use an apostrophe when making a plural except in the cases of numbers, letters, symbols, and acronyms, or when the lack of the apostrophe might cause confusion.

Guilty as charged. Punctuation and capitalization are important. Without them, the following statement would be pretty gross. "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse."

TPBM gets annoyed when someone butchers the English language.

Edited by TheXym

Not really. Just work, which is always crazy, but not in a good way. My life is basically boring me to tears at the moment.

The person below me has no Plan B if there's no hockey this season.

Not really. I guess I'll spend the time I'd normally spend watching the Wings practicing my basses (though if I have to use headphones not so much) or maybe get season tix for the local AHL teams.

TPBM is also going to a wedding tomorrow ( Aug. 18). (I'm actually the organist for it)

Edited by TheXym

Guilty as charged. Punctuation and capitalization are important. Without them, the following statement would be pretty gross. "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse."

I read this and had to laugh, as I have been involved in both the single comma, and the double comma version of that sentence.

The "this guy is a weirdo" disclaimer:

My Uncle Jack, (whos real name is John, but everyone calls him Jack) is an equine veterinarian, and was helping us to breed our Trakehner Stallion. Trust me when I say, that horse breeding is a very "hands on" activity. Even in Thoroughbred breeding, which does not allow artificial insemination. And that's all I've got to say about that.

Unless the bride and groom have requested it, I would stick with more traditional music.

The person below me has (or has had) an Uncle Jack. (Mine passed away quite some time ago.)

I do have an "Uncle Jack" , though he is actually just a VERY close friend of my parents. As far as the wedding, I behaved. Though of the nearly 200 weddings I've played, this organ was easily the worst I've played (the MIDI files on an old NES cartridge played back on the original hardware had a better organ tone). It was a very nice service, and the wedding couple are friends of mine who I've taught with for years. It was also a nice way for my wife and I to share our 11th anniversary. ;)

TPBM has been to a wedding (not their own) on their anniversary.