• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I tripped on a floor mat last night. That wasn't planned though. I guess the next planned one is in October to go to Mom's when Aunt Marge is there.

The person below me has an unusually big something and will tell us what it is.

Ron Paul- he's the man with a mission.

Ron Paul- he's got the right disposition.

I don't remember the rest of the song, but it was catchy. Yeah, he's my "none of the above" candidate.

The person below me voted for Ross Perot- or even remembers him.

I seriously think that they will come to an agreement just before the season is scheduled to start, backing up the season by about 2 or 3 weeks. There is no way that the league will be locked out for The Winter Classic. There is just too much money to be made to not play that game.

The person below me isn't choosing sides in the CBA negotiations, because they realize that both sides will always have their flaws.

I'm more for the players this time. The big wigs got their way last time. There's no reason for a lockout when the players are willing to play.

The person below me thinks the league could raise all the money it needs to keep the poor teams afloat by raffling off chances to throw a pie at Bettman's face. (I kept it G-rated so as to keep it from getting out of hand.)

I still own a plethora of CDs, but I just about always listen to classic rock radio in the car.

(Loo you need to teach me how to build a better relationship with my vehicle. Mine is an old vengeful asshat. :P)

The person below me is seriously stressing about the potential of a lockout.

Between my two jobs, I have too much stress in my life as it is. I am highly concerned, and I will be steamed if it happens, but I am not yet stressing out about it. Ask me in a few weeks and I might have a different answer for you.

The person below me has been proposed to (or has proposed) more than once.

Nope to both.

TPBM needs to go make their bed.

Nope. I get up a couple of hours earlier than my wife on Sundays since I have an organist gig. By the time I get home, she's up and has it taken care of.

TPBM had a huge breakfast today.

Edited by TheXym