• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I did once. Something was on the bottom of the cart and I went through the line. I was with my bf at the time, who was a highly dishonest person. We got to unloading the car and I wondered if it had been rung up. He looked at the receipt and told me it was. I got home (over an hour away, and I didn't drive) and asked him for the receipt. He said he had lost it. I unpacked the stuff I bought and mentally tallied it. There was no way they charged me for the object on the bottom. I told him and he said he had tossed the receipt, because if I knew whether or not it was actually on there and it wasn't, he knew if I knew that I'd go back and pay for it. He refused to tell me if it was actually there or not, and refused to drive me back, so I'll never know for 100% sure, but I strongly believe that I stole it.

The person below me has knowingly shoplifted something.

Rinse, lather, repeat. Most of us live in that very large club of non-exclusivity/boredom. The only respite I get is hockey, and that's not looking so good right now. Sadness.

The person below me is glad this is a four-day week. ;)

It's kind of like my thought that the Wings aren't eliminated until the buzzer sounds on the 4th loss in a playoff round. We have until the 15th. I admit I don't have a lot of hope left to avoid a lockout, but I have a little left.

The person below me needs to go to the grocery store.

I'm really good at quite a few things and if you can live on them, you'll be fed well. Funny thing: we had a potluck at church today and I didn't have time to make anything so I picked up a couple bags of chips. One of the ladies got there and was excited to see what I brought because she said I always make such good stuff. <sigh> Should have gotten the lead out and made those deviled eggs I was planning on.

The person below me is at least part Italian.

I probably have, but not to the point that I'm sitting here thinking, "Oh Wow! I can't believe I did that."

I drank lemonade without vodka last night, and I got to talking at the church potluck and didn't help with the dishes. Those are the only two things that come to mind. For the record, they are totally unrelated.

The person below me usually helps with the dishes.