• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Holy crap. They sounded familiar, so I went to wikipedia to look it up. No, I have to say that unless those equations have numbers in them, I can not do quadratic equation. However, if you put actual numbers in those thingies, then I probably could. I'm good with letters and can figure numbers, but when you put them together, it's just as unnatural as mating a goat with a seal. It should not be done.

The person below me has lots of useless trivia floating about in their head.

For the most part, we don't have a common language. I do socialize with some people I used to work with, and I have socialized with co-workers in the past.

The person below me is planning to have surgery.

How did you know??? I was actually supposed to have my knee replacement, replaced today, as it has worked it's way lose of my femur, and moves around just a little bit in the most uncomfortable way. Had to cut back on my drinking for the last three weeks and none in the last three days for preparation. Showed up at the hospital at 3:00 am today for registration and preparation for surgery, had my leg shaved and drawn on in marker already and was preparing for a nerve block, when I got the word that due to Dr.'s illness, my surgery would have to be cancelled for today and rescheduled later. Needless to say, I am not overly thrilled at this moment. I showed my disdain of this situation, by drinking a pint of vodka with my breakfast when I got back home this morning. Good points- more time to do some work around the house in preparation for winter, and a few more days to raise the sails. Bad points- if the season starts on time, I will have to miss some games. Something I had made sure wouldn't happen when I scheduled for this time of year. Oh well, life goes on.

The person below me has had a major surgery.

Having a degree in music has been so helpful when working in a sewer pipe factory. I don't regret the choice. I should have realized that I'm not cut out for the professional world before I started wanting to learn stuff and just did like I do now and learn for free by reading and stuff.

The person below me wishes they could fly.

Since I have to do that every summer, I will just extend my summer passtime, plus I now have football. No, it doesn't take the place of hockey, but it will just have to do for now.

The person below me will now reveal to us the first celebrity upon whom (s)he had a crush.