• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

My cat frequently lays next to the window by my computer and doesn't understand that glass stands between him and birds. He bangs his face on the window multiple times a day but it always makes me laugh.

The person below me has a perfect driving record.

I got one speeding ticket but not until last year (after driving more than 40 years) I was sick, trying to drive to an unfamiliar airport in Kentucky, running late, and driving a piece of crap rental car. The cop didn't care that I had 104 degree fever. Nothing before then or since, so I don't count that one. :lol:

The person below me deserves tickets they somehow avoided.

*wait, that's me... :bye:

Nope. Up early to go in three hours early to work since someone decided not to show up. What is it with people? This isn't even the one that shows up so little that we plan for it.

The person below me likes bleu cheese.

I passed the BARS. It's a group of dippy do-gooders who go around to make sure you're carding everyone under 30 for cigarettes. I asked the guy for his ID. He gave me the pretty green card for my manager. I tried to give him the Death Glare, but I was prepared for a snippy female, not a friendly male. Apparently my Death Glare looked more like the Glazed Stare of Stupidity, so he started talking to me as though I was a terrier. "Good job! You give this to your manager and maybe you'll get something nice! Keep up the good work!" Had he not left, I'd have felt compelled to start humping his leg. Bastard.

The person below me has done something this season to prepare their home for winter.

You should have bitten him... let him worry whether you've had your shots or not.

Does noticing that my heater/furnace is broken count as doing something to prepare for winter?

The person below me still checks to see when the Wings are playing. :glare:

Nope. I check for news on when/if the lockout might end, but beyond that I'm having to distance myself from hockey to keep from getting depressed. At least the Lions are losing again, so I know that all is normal in the world.

The person below me has replaced their pillows lately.

I love it. I get to see my family and cook and eat and write the kids' service at church and get the kids to learn the stuff and then get lots of hugs from them afterwards and buy presents and surprise people with them and get some presents too and ring bells and ... all sorts of good stuff.

The person below me has had a professional massage.

I had a pedicure and foot/leg massage from a professional a few weeks back while I was drinking a glass of Chardonnay...

True story...

The person below me couldn't sleep last night due to many things on their mind

I didn't sleep due to too many things in my stomach. At least it seemed that way. Flu bug makes you feel like your stomach is going to explode.

The person below me has collected something.