• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Yep, and then they came out with the phones which do exactly that, make a little noise and connect to another person. Who knew?

The person below me can't wait for the invention of transporters, so we can skip TSA and the friggin' airports.

I'm a little leery of the whole "break you up into molecules and put you back together" thing. Light speed is good enough for me.

The person below me hates seeing blood.

Whoopsie-doopsie! Dawn snuck in there!

Ok, then, yes, I've had very, very little sleep.

Now...

The person below me hates seeing blood.

Edited by 55fan

I meet new people on a daily basis. Just as long they are not a figure of my imagination or different personalities, I am safe...

The person below me say a big coyote today and wasn't able to get a shot off quick enough

What is basketball? I am sitting outside while it is snowing at this very moment still waiting to take out Bambi's father.... While I am wearing all orange... Highlighter orange that is...

Reminds me, really need to get some gloves that work with the iPhone...

Thee person below me is going to go out to breakfast

I've wished that many times. I also wish I had a fast forward button.

The person below me has actually pondered what sort of disturbance would be enacted upon the time/space continuum should everyone have one of these controllers.

My family is easy- I got them those fancy coffee makers last year so Drew buys them coffee for every occasion. They mix and match with each other. I'll just have to find something from me. That just leaves Drew and the Sunday School kids. My Godson gets money. He likes that stuff and I find it easy to send.

The person below me got some good news today.