• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Back before the series was completed, I belonged to a group that wrote song parodies about the Harry Potter series. I did not use my real name, but I have 80 copyrights under the name "Ginger". A quick search shows that the website is no longer in existence. Pity. We were a talented bunch.

The person below me has wrapped a Christmas present that the person below me now wonders how he/she will transport to its destination.

No, the presents that need transporting aren't too awkward. I do however have one that I need to figure out how to get in the house and set up without the kids seeing it.

The person below me has given a gift to someone that they are not sure will be getting you one...and worry about making them feel bad.

I owe my mom, Visa, and Mastercard money. I owe my mom a debt of gratitude for having me, raising me, and not killing me. I owe my friends thanks for giving me people to laugh and cry with. I owe God everything. Other than that, no, not really.

The person below me has baby powder in their bathroom.

Oh, heavens yes. I can't stand even a small amount of most scents, but if the person has used it in moderation, I don't hold it against them.

The person below me thinks their knees look nice.

yeah, I tried some weird German holiday wine... gluggen-something. Scary...hangover in a glass, IMO. Not my cuppa vino...

The person below me is boycotting the national news for a while, til they get done wallowing in sadness.

I think people should not be so hard on themselves as it seems in relationships people sometimes are not upfront on what they want and then try to slow things down without hurting the other

The person below me wants BBQ