• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Rice. Again. Using up groceries before I go to mama's. Not bad. I like Rice.

The person below me has questioned their sanity recently. (Oh, look, another Atlanta TD... Why am I watching this?)

Just got off work, hit the store, put in some laundry and will be headed to bed in a bit. Just need to wait for it to be ready to put in the dryer before I hit the hay.

The person below me thinks that if Mike Babcock was a football coach that he could take the Lions to the Superbowl.

Not at all! I need to get my back done so I can lie down and not be in pain. (Jan. 10th is the big day!)

The person below me used to receive money from the tooth fairy when they lost teeth as a child.

Guest irishock

Never believed in the tooth fairy crap because my parents told me the truth about her, Santa, etc.

Person below me just finished checking him/herself out in the mirror

Edited by irishock

I try to avoid those nasty things. Sometimes a suspension of truth is imaginative fun (Santa, etc.) but in the case of mirrors it is necessary for self-esteem.

The person below me is wondering what to do with their stash of canned goods, extra ammo, and instructional videos from the "Mayans, Zombies, Aliens, and You" series.

I don't remember their old music. I'm too old for them. The only time I rage against a machine is when I can't find the remote and can't figure out how to operate it manually.

The person below me has gained weight in the last week.

I make the one that says, "I will write the correct year on my checks." Otherwise, I still write 1977.

(For women) The person below me would wear facial hair if she was a man.

(For men) The person below me would shave his legs/armpits if he was a woman.