• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Guest RedWingsDad

Legs, absolutely... armpits, not so sure. :P

The person below me loves spicy food.

I do. They also do single-stream recycling at the curb, and weekly yard waste pickup. We are very ecologically-correct here, and fortunate to have all these services, even if we do have to pay for it. ;)

The person below me has low blood sugar.

Guest RedWingsDad

Not as far as I know... perhaps I should have a checkup?

The person below me LOVES 'Where's Waldo?'

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you. Woo woo woo.

Actually, mine are mostly dead or retired, except for Jeff Chadwick who is living in California and coaching receivers/tight ends.

The person below me liked Alf.

Guest RedWingsDad
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you. Woo woo woo.

Actually, mine are mostly dead or retired, except for Jeff Chadwick who is living in California and coaching receivers/tight ends.

The person below me liked Alf.

I was mostly indifferent to Alf, but laughed when I learned that the last episode of Alf ended with the assumption that he was taken by the Federal government to be poked with needles, frozen, etc. and generally be made a lab subject.

The person below me speeds up and cuts in front of people when a lane is ending (but would never admit to it), and is therefore my mortal enemy. :nono:

Edited by RedWingsDad

I wish. I'd like to have good knees and ribs that don't hurt, but that's what happens when a semi hydroplanes. You just be grateful that you're alive to tell about it. Sure would love to have that old Rambler back, though.

The person below me brushes their tongue.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130106/SPORTS0103/301060323/1128/rss16

Danny captured how I feel right now: ambivalent. I am glad for the players and workers and others who made their living from the game. The NHL needs to get busy making me happy again, since they basically ruined my one focus for fun last year with this lockout.

Meh. But glad you've continued to have fun in Norway. :ok:

The person below me is at loose ends today.

Guest RedWingsDad

Very true. Sort of a cringe... but not as much as I may have previously since I don't take their team very seriously at the moment.

While sitting in a chair in a public environment, the person below has tried to discreetly let out a fart, that much to their embarrassment, made a very audible sound. They then acted like nothing happened in hopes that people might think it was someone else. :D

Edited by RedWingsDad

BAH! puckloo beat me to it :P

I wrote: As in posts in this forum? Nah.. I had problems with the "View New Content"-list yesterday, but seems to be sorted now. Guess my Google Chrome was in Lockout-mode :P The person below me needs a new perfume.

But I can answer loo! YES! I got a Wings t-shirt on :D

Again: The person below me needs a new perfume.

Edited by Norwegian Red Wing

Guest RedWingsDad

Nope, I don't have a dishwasher. :(

The person person below me has gone to the movies and responded to a theatre employee telling them to "Enjoy the show!" with "You too!"

I haven't done that, but something like that happens on weekends. I work at a c-store. Often people stop for gas and ask for directions or we get to chatting... however it happens, I find out that they're on a trip and when they leave I tell them to "drive safely" and they almost always say, "you too".

white space to keep from having things bunch together

The person below me has a friend who can drive them nuts but who they wouldn't trade for the world.