• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I'll find out when they are and then worry about it. Chances are I'll be working anyway.

The person below me has recently made something "from scratch".

Never. I don't remember the last time something was delivered by someone other than the postman, who leaves a nice little key in my box.

The person below me has been to a peninsula and will tell us which one.

Thinks? Nope. In full denial? Yep. At least until I try to move or look in the mirror. Then reality stares me right in the face.

The person below me has had a major crush on someone who prefers the opposite gender of the person below me, therefore making the crush unrequited and impossible to see to fruition.

Yeah, I used to. Short redheaded girl who reminded me of Donna from That 70's Show. Mmmmmmm...err..back on topic, yeah, she came out a few years back. We still hang out sometimes, but just as friends.

The person below me is fond of a certain hair color on the opposite gender and will reveal this color they are fond of.

Addiction. Hmm... I have odd obsessions and compulsions, but I think the only addiction I have left is chew. (Camel Frost to be exact)

The person below me is guying tickets to an event soon.

(Ooh- 1 more minute! Off to the Wild site!)

(Cancel that: Wings/Wild is virtually sold out. Not going this year.)

Edited by 55fan

Not that I recall for a single wound. I have for several simultaneous wounds and I'm pretty sure that I had surgical sites closed with more, but I'm not sure.

The person below me has had chicken pox.

..umm..yes. If its not my birthday ;) But yes. The other day I got a little gift (ceramic angel-wings or something) from a co-worker, for no special reason. I went out and got her a bottle of wine in return.

TPBM could use some new slippers, because the floor is coooold

Yes! 5 hours 12 minutes and 23 seconds until Dawn gets laid!

Oh, wait. That's your countdown.

Me? No, not really. I'm excited for hockey tomorrow, but that's it.

(For the record, I'm giving Dawn a hard time. I have absolutely no knowledge of her personal life- at least not THAT personal- and we're all happy with the status quo on that.)

The person below me has missed the regulars (like Dawn) that turned into lurkers during the lockout.