• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Yeah. I'm pretty much anal about that. I've worked too much food service to not have sanitation hangups, and I've lived alone too long not to have specific tastes.

The person below me still has hopes that the Wings will make the playoffs this year.

Sure, I do.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

TPBM is okay with the Wings not having a snowball's chance in hell to win the Cup this season.

Edited by MidMichSteve

Do I have to? No. I should probably not chew or drink or say "like" every other word, and not use the F word, and probably exercise when the weather gets better and it doesn't hurt to move, and lose some weight and not interrupt so much, and call my mom more, but other than that,- oh, wait- I should clean my house more often, especially vacuuming, and stop procrastinating, but other than that, and my use of run-on sentences, I'm pretty good. None of these are things that I have to do.

The person below me has odd sleep habits.

I'll be headed to work in 2.5 hours. I just got up and had a drink. I guess I was thirsty because I'm buzzed right now and seriously need to get over that before work. Woo. Empty stomach syndrome, I guess. I don't usually get hit like this.

The person below me can mend their own clothing should they need to.

I'll be headed to work in 2.5 hours. I just got up and had a drink. I guess I was thirsty because I'm buzzed right now and seriously need to get over that before work. Woo. Empty stomach syndrome, I guess. I don't usually get hit like this.

The person below me can mend their own clothing should they need to.

CAN? yes, should? no. I can mend my own clothes but they would end up looking like sally from the nightmare before christmas

the person below me has an awful cold

Not really. I just hate it when there's a lot of it and then I have to shovel it or if I'm driving in it and there's wind. In and of itself, it's kind of pretty.

The person below me has recently seen something that made them laugh so hard they cried.