• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The person above me missed my question, so I am going to recycle it.

Nope, I am home and that's good, I have so much to do, no trips or visitors this weekend.

The person below me has driven a muscle car, and liked it. Vrrooommm......

I swear to you I was answering your question.

I have, and I still drive it 13 years later, my beloved Hank (Henry Honda III).

The person below me prefers not to have a fuss made over them... :blushing:

I don't, I don't feel I deserve it....but I have no problem fussing over someone else.

The person below me has shared a toothbrush.

:scared: not a chance in a million zillion years. Um. Nope!

The person below me has a distinctive family feature (i.e., nose, ears, etc.) which make it obvious you are part of your clan.

My distinctive family feature is I look Italian lol...

The person below me has been fishing on a boat

I don't mind it if there is a reason such as bad roads or weather, but if it's sunny and dry, pedal to the metal or get out of my way!

The person below me has been embarrassed lately.

that would be good, actually, I want a cheesebooger. But I am too tired to go get one, so I will have something already here in the house.

the person below me celebrates St. Patty's Day even though they have no Irish heritage to claim (perhaps you just like beer, of any color?) :rip:

Oh, yes. Actually, I stubbed my toe on the closet door, hit my ankle on the door frame, scraped my leg on the dresser drawer (got the knee on the corner- ouch!) smacked my hand on the dresser, and twisted my back during the fall. My words would only appear as asterisks, so I won't bother.

The person below me has fallen out of bed recently- hopefully with fewer injuries than I got- whilst sleeping alone.

yep, lick out the filling, then put the cookies back together and munch.

The person below me has stubbed their toe and said hockey words (not nice ones) recently. :shutup:

I actually did that in january, broke my toe, and the bone behind it, work has been very difficult these past two months, although it has finally healed now :)

Oh, yes. Actually, I stubbed my toe on the closet door, hit my ankle on the door frame, scraped my leg on the dresser drawer (got the knee on the corner- ouch!) smacked my hand on the dresser, and twisted my back during the fall. My words would only appear as asterisks, so I won't bother.

The person below me has fallen out of bed recently- hopefully with fewer injuries than I got- whilst sleeping alone.

no, I don't think I have ever fallen out of bed, although I did recently wake up thinking I was falling, which sucks lol.

The person below me is going to buy all kinds of chocolate the day after easter

I do that the day after Halloween. After Easter, it's open season on Peeps.

The person below me keeps extra batteries on hand in case of an emergency.

not really, I am actually quite unprepared for any emergencies lol

the person below mehas hard wood floors

Oh, sure. Tile and yinyl flooring, I've done. Carpeting, no. That's better left to professionals who can tote giant rolls of carpeting and have all the cool irons and tacking guns and stuff.

The person below me likes bacon.