• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Sort of- just my pants. I had to dress for a prayer service and so I put on the skirt over my head and then got out of my truck and the skirt went to where it was supposed to be so I dropped my pants.

The person below me has a scratch, scrape, or booboo which they will now tell us about.

I am always beat up.. usually from yard work. My legs looks like a little kid kicked me in the shins, bruises everywhere. I am so dainty. :sleepy:

The person below me has certain words, than when they type them, they always make the same error/addition.

San Antonion. Onion? :g:

Soak them in ice water for 15 minutes prior to cutting. I don't like it because it means I've found myself back working at a restaurant.

The person below me still has snow in their yard.

I forgot that I was leaving town an wouldn't be back until the second an my rent is due the first. Of course, I remembered that April 1st is Darren McCarty's birthday and the anniversary of the Roy/Osgood fight, but I didn't remember that my rent was due.

(No worries, it isn't actually due until the 3rd, but we get a $5 discount for paying on or before the 1st, and I've only missed it once in almost 17 years.)

The person below me is eating candy.

Not at all. I trust my mommy and my hamster. Oh, and my teddy bear.

Although... I don't tell my mom everything. She has a tendency to bring things up at awkward moments.

The person below me is getting crabbier as they get older.

I'm probably going to be downright curmudgeonly within 10 years or so.

The person below me is considering napping so as to be able to stay up for tonight's game.

It's 3:47 pm here and I just woke up. I'm not going to have a problem staying awake tonight. However, I'll be spending the night at work, so it's kind of required.

The person below me needs their tires rotated soon.

No real preference either way. I look more at the eyes. As long as the hair is clean and not dorky or weird. I guess I go more for brunettes because I tend to go for brown eyes.

The person below me wishes the world was more like it was when they were younger.