• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Should probably be sleeping, but I slept last night instead so I'm not tired. I'm sure I'll be paying for it by midnight when my shift's half done.

The person below me has lost their cell phone lately.

I gave up trying. I lose it, but it always finds me. Drew needs to lose some, too. He hasn't been running and he's getting too big to skedaddle up the tubes. I should make both of us run.

The person below me likes Simon and Garfunkel.

No. Nor do I intend to. I'd rather talk to people about the issue in a discussion where we can learn why we think what we do rather than just announcing my own feelings, about which the other side cares not diddly.

The person below me has collected something and will now share with those assembled here what that something is.

I'm not really bothered by my own age but every so often I'm surprised by how old my younger relatives have gotten. (My brother's old enough to drink, my cousin's getting married, that kind of thing.)

The person below me makes a lot of meals in the slow cooker/crock pot.

No. I never have. I did have a haunted crock pot, though. I got it for Christmas, but never used it. I gave it to my sister when we lived together. She took it when we moved to separate places. She gave it back when she got married and got a new one, but took it back when she got divorced and moved in with me and her ex got the new one. When she moved away, she had a garage sale. My roommate bought it there, and then left it when she moved to Arizona. I never used it, but had it given to me on three occasions. By the time my roommate got done with it, it was old and pretty nasty, so I put it on the very bottom of the garbage and set it out right before pick-up. It did not return......yet.

The person below me drives more than an hour a day.

No. I never have. I did have a haunted crock pot, though. I got it for Christmas, but never used it. I gave it to my sister when we lived together. She took it when we moved to separate places. She gave it back when she got married and got a new one, but took it back when she got divorced and moved in with me and her ex got the new one. When she moved away, she had a garage sale. My roommate bought it there, and then left it when she moved to Arizona. I never used it, but had it given to me on three occasions. By the time my roommate got done with it, it was old and pretty nasty, so I put it on the very bottom of the garbage and set it out right before pick-up. It did not return......yet.

The person below me drives more than an hour a day.

Depends on what I am doing. I did though get pulled over tonight for my first time ever for speeding, and I couldn't believe what the cop said to me when he walked up to my car. He asked me what's up with the Red Wings window sticker on my back window, told him I was a huge fan of them and he must of not liked hearing that I like the Red Wings over the Wild since.. he gave me a ticket.

The person below me has got pulled over in the past month.

Nope. I got my first and only speeding ticket last fall. I've been pulled over once for the tag having fallen off my plate and once for not having a plate (just bought it- cop didn't see the sticker) and once for a tail light out, but only the speeding resulted in a ticket. That and parking too close to a fire hydrant is my full criminal history. I've been lucky.

The person below me has committed a crime (felony or misdemeanor- don't need to specify if the statute of limitations is not yet up) and gotten away with it.

I don't have many shoes at all (try finding a women's size 12/5E), and the ones I do have, I go through pretty fast. I do have a dress from 1982 because I don't wear dresses much. That makes it about as old as Z.

The person below me will now wish the person above me a happy birthday, preferably before midnight when the birthdayhood expires.

I have forgotten birthdays on many occasions. I've forgotten minor festivities like Groundhog's Day, but I don't recall forgetting something like Easter or Christmas or the 4th of July.

The person below me has taken a ride in a hot air balloon.

Not fond of duck. A bit gamey for me.

The person below me has tape over the camera on their laptop frame so people can't see them.

(Just found out about this yesterday. Spyware can turn on your camera and the mods can see you!)

I was enjoying watching you "Zumba," too. Drat.

The person below me wonders about people who develop viruses and spyware, whether they even possess a moral compass or not -- and wishes they would use that energy and intelligence to do something positive.

Definitely. If we all put half the effort into doing good that we do into doing evil/nothing/nothing important, the world would be a better place.

(Says the girl posting in the water cooler of a hockey site)

The person below me gets queasy when they are tired.