• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Heck, I was driving back then. I kept spare change in the ashtray of by '68 Newport (yes, really) and could fill on $5-10 bucks. Of course I was making less than $3 per hour. Rent was $85.

The person below me has had a car that they really wish they could have back now that it would be cool instead of just old.

My cars have been a 1987 Dodge Shadow, a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am, and a 2001 Saturn SC1. Nothing particularly cool there!

The person below me thinks Corey Perry could play the bully from pretty much any 80s movie.

Mostly because he doesn't really fit in. You wouldn't want to mess with the lines that are clicking, which means he's a 4th liner. With Sammy, Bert, and Eaves as competition, he's the odd man out.

The person below me sleeps with their feet at the east end of the bed.

I really have no desire to go to either, but if we're talking about a nice secluded beach where you can just swim without tripping over other people, then I'll take the beach. Woods are creepy. There's a reason all the darker fairy tales are set in them.

The person below me sometimes wears jewelry below their knee.

Of course. What else would I listen to my tapes on? I'm not going to go out and buy all the Beatles stuff over AGAIN. I'd have gotten CD's had I planned on doing that.

The person below me has sung a solo in public.

Guitar. I've played piano since 1974, trombone since 1976, and organ since 1978. Granted, I haven't picked up the trombone since 1995, but I played well enough to get a small scholarship in college for playing in the jazz band. As a music major, I had to learn the fundamentals of trumpet, french horn, baritone, saxophone, clarinet, flute, and percussion instruments of all types. I picked up all of these easily, but I was a complete and utter failure on the guitar.

The person below me has had to shut off their computer and walk away to avoid being banned for posting in anger and calling someone very bad things.

Guitar. I've played piano since 1974, trombone since 1976, and organ since 1978. Granted, I haven't picked up the trombone since 1995, but I played well enough to get a small scholarship in college for playing in the jazz band. As a music major, I had to learn the fundamentals of trumpet, french horn, baritone, saxophone, clarinet, flute, and percussion instruments of all types. I picked up all of these easily, but I was a complete and utter failure on the guitar.

The person below me has had to shut off their computer and walk away to avoid being banned for posting in anger and calling someone very bad things.

Yup! And haave had to walk away from people in daily life to avoid calling them very bad things...especially around playoff time.

The person below me has broken up with a boyfriend or girlfriend because said significant other never got movie or TV show references.