• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Another one bites the dust. Good enforcers are indeed a dying breed.

The person below me has been bungee jumping, sky diving, or some other form of entertainment wherein one falls long distances for enjoyment.

N.O.

I don't mind heights, actually, it's the falling part I dislike. Love standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon, or on the glass floor of the CN Tower and cool stuff like that. Woo!

The person below me shops with local merchants rather than chain stores.

It depends on other factors. Groceries I buy local because they're the closest to my house and are a good store. Everything else, it's Walmart or Menard's. Everything I want and need and then some under one roof.

The person below me played with legos as a child.

Not usually, but I work nights, so my breakfast can be any time. I do eat it a lot for whatever my after-work meal (taken around 6 or 7 a.m.) is called. Crispix FTW :thumbup:

The person below me has worn a girdle. (Yes, boys, men can wear them too.)

Edited by 55fan

Nope. I'm lucky. At both of my jobs, the bags are further up the latter. My bosses have to deal with them. Granted, s*** rolls downhill, but my bosses are pretty good fences.

The person below me drinks lemonade.

No. I'm not that fast of a reader. So far I'm on "I will not eat them in the rain. I will not eat them on a train." Can't wait to see how it ends, but it won't be tomorrow.

The person below me has had their tonsils out.

No AC, but grew up in SK-SD-ND-WI, so not exactly "hot". During the summer was another story at times. Even now I only have the air on probably half of the days in July and August, but trailers are like tin cans if it's hot, so as long as I have a hamster, I'll have AC for the tyke.

The person below me generally ends the work week with multiple job-related bruises.

You'll have to be more precise. Some places would be interesting, but would require physical abilities that I don't have (the depths of the ocean). Others are physically impossible (under my lint trap). Others require magic but may be dangerous for a non-magical person (can't think of any that humans haven't found, but that's because secret places are only secret until humans find them).

I'd pick the latter, but only if I can return instantly without having to worry about remembering a spell or losing an amulet.

The person below me has lived somewhere with a gargoyle decorating the exterior or their dwelling.

would you believe... I have? An old, old, gothic home in Iowa City, IA, when I was a grad student. We literally had bats in the rafters, and if we left the closet door open, the little flutter-mouses would come right on in!! I was adept at capturing them with a piece of cardboard and wastebasket, whisking them outside and letting them go... :bye1:

the person below me can play a guitar.

Nope. It's the one instrument that has eluded me. I play piano and organ. I played trombone in band, and when I was a music major I learned the basics of flute, sax, clarinet, trumpet, and French horn with no trouble, but I have never been able to get the basics of guitar.

The person below me keeps their curtains closed at all times.