• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I did when I was younger, although I rarely got the chance to do it. Nowadays it would kill me, but I do love those creatures.

The person below me wonders what "MidMichSteve" whose avatar says that he's in Albuquerque is trying to pull by telling us that he's in Oklahoma.

Oh, yes. Nothing like hearing songs you used to close down the bar with on "the oldies channel". Or realizing that you have friends (young ones, of course) who have only been alive for two Red Wings Stanley Cup Victories. These are the kids who see your 98 Championship t-shirt and say, "I wasn't even born yet!" Or when your boss was born after you were legally drinking.

The person below me watched Romper Room.

Nope. They're taking their life into their own hands trying to break in to my house if I'm not home. Jordin has my permission to bite anyone who doesn't belong there.

The person below me has more than one television per person in their household.

Nope. They're taking their life into their own hands trying to break in to my house if I'm not home. Jordin has my permission to bite anyone who doesn't belong there.

The person below me has more than one television per person in their household.

I tend to use my computers as tv's, but 3 actual tv's four people

The person below hates Monday's more than me

Edited by Euro_Twins

I tend to use my computers as tv's, but 3 actual tv's four people

The person below hates Monday's more than me

Oh, dear. I don't hate you at all and you didn't specify what belonging to Monday we're discussing that I might hate more than I hate you.

Oh, well. Mondays in general are annoying, and I don't hate you at all, so I'll just be safe and say that I don't.

The person below me has been crawled on lately.

Nope. Jordin is sleeping in his cage next to me. Plus I have a couple of houseplants, which are also alive.

(Yes, bugs were what I was thinking of on that last question.)

The person below me enjoys the planning more than the doing.

Oh, dear. I don't hate you at all and you didn't specify what belonging to Monday we're discussing that I might hate more than I hate you.

Oh, well. Mondays in general are annoying, and I don't hate you at all, so I'll just be safe and say that I don't.

The person below me has been crawled on lately.

lol I was referring to hating Mondays more than I hate mondays, I am too tired for games in the mornings lol. But thanks :)

Do I!

(Was that an invitation?)

j/k

The person below me is excited for the new GDT's for the season.

Am I ever!! I have been counting down, I am almost more excited then I am for the actual hockey (almost) I can't wait to see the new design :)

The person below me recently got sick

lol I was referring to hating Mondays more than I hate mondays, I am too tired for games in the mornings lol. But thanks :)

The person below me recently got sick

Oh, "The person below me hates Mondays more than I".

Well, in that case, probably not. Mondays aren't that terrible.

I did get sick, but it was just a little sick and it was about a month ago.

The person below me takes pain relievers regularly.

Oh, "The person below me hates Mondays more than I".

Well, in that case, probably not. Mondays aren't that terrible.

I did get sick, but it was just a little sick and it was about a month ago.

The person below me takes pain relievers regularly.

Never.

The person below me has a relative they can't stand

No, but I have very few close relatives, the closest are two hours away, and the next beyond that are about five hours away. There is one that I'd rather not visit with, but he's not mentally well and I pity him more than dislike him.

The person below me keeps wearing undergarments even if they have holes.

I loathe Halloween. I hate fake blood. I hate vampires and zombies. Even more than that, I hate people dressed up as vampires and zombies. I am repulsed by it. If it's cute extortionists at the door in cute little costumes, fine. It gives me an excuse to buy candy. The rest of it? I'll pass.

The person below me will be dressing up for Halloween.

You know it! I've been ready for months.

The person below me wishes that there was no salary cap.

I will dress up for halloween :devil:

If there was no salary cap, we get at least 2 more cups, so needless to say, ya I do wish that there was no salary cap, and just like in real life only viable teams(businesses) survive

The person below me wears socks while sleeping

I never wear socks. It's been at least five years since I wore them, and that was bowling. I have a pair in the drawer in case I really need socks (my sisters call them my bowling socks), but I never actually use them.

The person below me would consider dating someone more than 20 years over/under their age (disregard "under" if not legal).