• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I wouldn't go so far as to say "hate", but I would never choose it for a wardrobe colour. It doesn't go well with my colouring. Some people can wear it and look good if it's the darker "burnt" orange we're talking about. My couch has some orange in it, but it's almost 40 years old, so it's part of the whole "earth tone" craze of the '70's.

The person below me has never been to Boston in the fall.

I'm losing an hour of work when I really need to have the whole 8 hours (which will turn into 9 anyway, so I guess losing an hour evens things out) to get the work done.

The person below me has seen a real, live wallaby.

The alligator is similar to the crocodile, but having a shorter and flatter head. They are also known to be extremely dangerous.

(Ten points for you if you get the reference.)

The person below me was able to go without a coat today.

If you're talking peel-and-stick, I've done it. Actual tile with grout and all that? Not so much, although I did the section of the wall over my bathroom sink. It was my first DYI project, so it could have been better. Lots better. People think it's cool, but I'd do it differently if I had to do it again.

The person below me owns a musical instrument (other than their armpit or other body parts).

I shop there a lot. It's kind of out of my way, so I do my grocery shopping closer to home, but I'll do it at Walmart if I need other stuff that you can't buy in a grocery store. It's also the only place I can find clothes that fit without spending an arm and a leg.

The person below me has toured an alcohol-producing establishment.

We don't have scratch-offs in ND, but we have lottery. The most I've won is $100, which pretty much covers the cost of the tickets for a year since I play twice a week.

The person below me has been in an earthquake.