• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Not for a long time. I'm not much of a meat eater unless it's at a drive-through.

The person below me would prefer that either of the Eastern teams win the Cup rather than either of the Western teams remaining.

Mine says GOWINGZ because everything else wing-related was taken so I had to go with the Z.

The person below me knows of a fast, legal, ethical way to make a few extra bucks and will share that ideal with the assembled.

I do not, but wish I did. And yes, I would share. I know legal and ethical ways to make money, but they tend to not be fast (or a whole lot)

The person below me has no other sport they care to watch once hockey is over.

False, I'm probably the most stingent flosser you (don't) know. I floss so well, I only have one tooth that bleeds (TMI)!

The person below me has a really great memory involving one of our amazing servicemen or women.

Edited by _SP_

Soccer. Um, that's the game where they kind of play like hockey with a basketball, right?

Never heard of it.

Actually, I don't know any soccer fans, so I don't have to hear about it except in the news so that isn't a big deal because I can scroll by it.

The person below me is happy that Patrick Eaves managed to find a new team and wishes him well with the Stars except when they play against us.

If it was in a dream, I know what I'd do. (This comes from the gal who drempt she was hunting Bigfoot with Danny DeKeyser.) If it was in real life, I'd probably be too shy to say anything.

The person below me always uses "less" and "fewer" correctly.

June 17th for me. (the day before Sir Paul, BTW)

The person below me has a food allergy.

(And the day after mine). I do not have a food allergy, but am allergic to bees.

The person below me wishes they could have seen Sir Paul with me in Kansas City earlier this month.

I saw him in Omaha a number of years ago. He was here at the dome, but I just don't have money for that sort of thing any more. If you'd have paid for the tickets, I'd have gladly gone with you. And had a lot of fun, I think. Heck, people might have bought you drinks for being such a nice boy to take his grandma out.

The person below me is currently on a committee.

I do not like it, cold or hot.

I do not like it in a pot.

I do not like it with some cream.

I do not like it when I dream.

I do not like it with a scone.

Or in a mocha ice cream cone.

I do not like it, Little Mike!

I do not like! I do not like!

The person below me has tried actual green eggs and ham.

Edited by 55fan

I do not like it, cold or hot.

I do not like it in a pot.

I do not like it with some cream.

I do not like it when I dream.

I do not like it with a scone.

Or in a mocha ice cream cone.

I do not like it, Little Mike!

I do not like! I do not like!

The person below me has tried actual green eggs and ham.

Green eggs is actually real? Ham, yes.

The person below me gets excited when they see someone else with Wings stuff and you are outside of Michigain. There is this guy in my city (in Minnesota) who has a white truck. Says Hockeytown on his tinted visor. Has the Wings logo covering whole back window, and the logos are on his mudflaps. I would love to meet the guy driving that truck! haha