• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Nope. When you gotta toot, you gotta toot. A friend of mine *poops* in front of her husband. I draw the line.

TPBM has a celebrity crush.

Currently Demi Lovato.

TPBM has met a "famous" person and lost their shizz when they did.

Edited by e_prime

I did meet Nicholas Cage in Little Tokyo but my co-workers didn't believe me. So when a security guard confirmed it, went back and asked for a pic, posted it in 9gag and had over 21,000 likes plus comments and me and my friend went crazy reading them and having a fun time.

TPBM doesn't give a sh*t about the oscars.

Well, there're grapes in wine...

TPBM likes Goldfish crackers

Sure. I'm very much a handful of whatever kind of snacker. Popcorn, Peanuts, Goldfish, M&Ms. Trailmix. Cheetos. ...and by handful, I mean multiple.

TPBM likes to toast... and I mean really really toast the helloutta their pop tarts.

Nope. I don't toast them at all. In fact, when I do use my toaster, it's only for bread. My dad (a burner) referred to my toast as "warm bread". I bought it in 1984 at a rummage sale. I got it, 2 bowls and a flyswatter for a combined total of 50¢. Well worth it.

The person below me rides a bike.

Nope. I'm so pale that I've actually been blinded by the reflection off my arm. I do not tan. I burn in blotches. I've tried laying out but ended up with burnt skin. I was sitting next to a friend once who had very dark black skin. He put our arms next to each other and pronounced me the whitest Caucasian he'd ever seen.

The person below me likes avocados.

Love them, and refuse to write it that way. Couple of tips when choosing them the more oval or egg shaped the more "meat" they have the rounder they are bigger seed they have. If they are too green when you get them just store them in the oven or a dark and warm place for 2-3 days and they'll be just right.

TPBM Believes we'll make it to the playoffs!

Not really :( I'll still have hope until the fat lady sings, though.

TPBM is a hypochondriac

And a side note on the wondrous avocado: if you're only going to eat half, leave the pit in the side you're saving for later, it'll help keep it from turning brown. Also, you should eat avocado on everything.

Sometimes I am a hypochondriac. Learning about diseases/illnesses 24/7 makes your mind wander - especially after you see patients who have these diseases. Last week I thought I had Multiple sclerosis. The month before I thought I was going to get a brain abscess after my root canal. Ofcourse I feel silly after I think about it. But the thoughts do come across my mind.

The person below me poops more than twice a day.

:tounge:

Edited by kickazz