• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

You mean like this Hockeytown0001

Leather-font-b-Zipper-b-font-font-b-Mout

Kick -- Firefox all the way baby!

TPBM still uses an AOL e-mail address as their primary e-mail. (Not where they send all their rewards card signups, retail offers e-mail and pr0n)

Edited by e_prime

I have no problem with the spiciness of pepperoni, but then again I used to always eat death wings given the opportunity.

TPBM used to be on icq back in the day. (I was user 106472 or something like that). It's been a good 17 years or so since I used it.

Edited by TheXym

Not usually. I'll do it an extra time during the day if I eat something funny-smelling though.

The person below me is watching another series besides the Wings/Lightning with great interest.

Not usually. I'll do it an extra time during the day if I eat something funny-smelling though.

The person below me is watching another series besides the Wings/Lightning with great interest.

Detroit Pistons/Cavaliers in the NBA lol.

TPBM prefers the bachelor life.

Not a male, but I definitely prefer the spinster life. My last relationship lasted the longest, and we mostly texted. We were both loners who prefer to have minimal contact with people. We'd get together on occasion and even though we've been broken up for several years, we'd still drop everything for each other. The relationship ended because we realized that we were actually just friends.

The person below me prefers creamy peanut butter.

I have left things in the car, but I don't go out and put them there. I leave them on top of my coat or purse so I have to physically pick them up before I leave.

The person below me is more than six feet tall.

Considerably shorter, but not short - 5'7" I've always thought it would be fun to be really tall, though.

The person below me still looks that this site every day, and will all summer -- October is a long way off. :confused: