• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I have one, though we use it very rarely. Last time I can remember was for my sr high choir xmas party, they wanted to dip bacon in chocolate. That was a couple of years ago.

The person below me has been to or will be attending a Christmas Concert at the local school.

Not at a school, but we have our Children's Service Sunday at school. Given that I'm the music teacher and write the service (and, this year, one of the songs), yeah, I'll be there.

The person below me has been surfing.

Yes. I enjoy the Christmas season, but having to start rehearsing for my winter concerts in late September/early October, the holiday music gets old for me.

TPBM enjoys tiramisu (and/or has made one).

Not offended. I agree with all of your points. It's just that they're so cute and cuddly-looking. They're cuddly when they're little. After that, they give you attitude. I would probably have one if I weren't allergic and didn't have a hamster.

The person below me has difficulty focusing.

Not literally since he's spoken for, but in the "yeah, I'd do him" sense, sure!

The person below me thinks that overtime should be 4 on 4, followed by 3 on 3, and then return to 5 on 5 without goalies.

I know the theory as per Billy Joel, but I'm a Macallan guy, not a Gin fan. ;)

TPBM absolutely loathes the song "Dominic the Donkey". (A former principal used to blast it over the PA between classes the last week before Christmas break every period. A couple weeks ago, I played a Christmas show in a nearby town and there were senior citizens doing slow country line stepping to Christmas music and they did Dominic the Donkey. One of them came out in a donkey outfit and was making some rather strange "donkey noises" while doing the breaststroke walking around the stage. If I knew how to post the vid from my ipod touch, I'd share, but it gave me a flashback of the song being played at work.