• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

+ is the positive w/the nipple

...Yes Basic cartridge was a computer language cartridge that was plugged into the old Atari computer systems. The Atari 400 was the main one that used it. Later Atari had built in basic in the 800XL's and higher...a whopping 16K of basic memory! Nice!

The Person Below Me goes out of their way to buy from local Butcher Shops and Farm Markets

Edited by LeftWinger

I use alcohol for other things; I still use Advil for minor aches.

The person below me enjoys watching Marshawn Lynch make an absolute ass of himself.

I actually think the league is making themselves look dumb.

The dude doesn't want what he says over analyzed and twisted a million ways by media who looks for anything they can to make a story out of nothing.

He does look dumb for taking the fines, but I'm fine with him doing the "I'm just doing this so I don't get fined."

Also they're talking about fining him for wearing his own companies hat, which is effin ridiculous.

They also confiscated Richard Sherman's headphones.

Theres two sides to the argument, they're getting paid to do this stuff, but I think its just ridiculous.

The person below me thinks deflategate is no big deal.

Aside from a plethora of ball jokes, it is just a big deal because someone tried to cheat. Whether or not it actually did any good, it is another attempt to go around the rules. If you're the best, you don't have to cheat.

The person below me made the right decision regarding their current marital/relationship status.

No, I haven't. My aunt tried it when she was 80 and ended up with sand in her suit. She described herself as "a bitchy old lady".

The person below me has milked a cow. (I was talking to some people at work and they couldn't believe that I have no memory of milking a cow, although I'm sure I have.)

I just got one. Who knew it could be so time-consuming? I also have found that my cousins have lives and families and are generally pretty cool people.

The person below me refuses to click a pop-up ad simply because it might encourage them.

I don't hate her. I save that for people who actually do evil (and Aaron Rodgers, who actually does good things off the field, but I hate him on it). That said, I muted her during halftime.

The person below me knows the actual name of the ecto-vomit green on the Seahawks jerseys and will share the information with me so I can call it by its correct name.

Nope, but your description is great. Ecto-vomit is a good name for it. Peter Venkman would approve.

TPBM got hammered by the last snowstorm like we did here in PA. (10 inches in my town).

Nope. This has been a weird but awesome winter in eastern ND. What little snow we had melted last week. I haven't even had to shovel yet. It's below 0 now, but no snow. I'm enjoying it.

The person below me sleeps a lot.