• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Since technically anything you click while browsing LGW or any other site is a link, yes.

TPBM has had to deal with flooding and has advice to share. (The heatalator in the band room at work blew a pipe last weekend and there was an inch and a half of water on the floor when Ingot there Sunday afternoon. Fortunately it didn't get to the instrument room and the drum carpet in my music tech lab absorbed what came under the door. My choir room was unscathed. They still haven't ripped up the carpet, but have been trying to dry it out. It reeks of mold). I'm just thankful that one of the jr high kids that was there for archery last Sunday forgot her flute and had an admin open the band room for her or it would have been continuing to flood overnight and possibly into Tuesday since we were closed on Monday. We are off again today due to extreme wind chill (close to -30). I'm hoping the carpet is gone tomorrow when we go back.

Edited by TheXym

Sorry to hear that, Scott. I am guessing that you have no say about how or when the carpet will be removed. Aside from products that are made for that sort of thing, the only things I can think of are baking soda (if the carpet is dry but still smells- let it sit overnight and then vacuum) or vinegar (if it's still wet, use a wetvac to get it up).

Good luck.

The person below me took advantage of some half-priced candy now that Valentine's Day is over.

Not at all. There were some good things and there were some bad things. When it comes down to it, the two teams looked like top teams playing against each other, which is what it was.

The person below me puts fruit in their jello when they make it for something fancy.

Of the ones I know, they got men. I'm sure there are others who were banned, got jobs or families that take up their time, or were abducted by aliens. It happens.

(Mind blown that there is someone out there who has never made jello, but then I remembered that your generation has it in the little cups that we older folks look at and say, "Land sakes! That much for that bitty cup? Why, I could make enough to feed half the church pot luck for that price! ... and I think I will. What is the liturgical colour for the season again?" ←my friend Ruth actually does that.)

The person below me has made pudding.

You know it! Always good to be able to get a little sugar rush in the doldrums of winter.

Yes, I have no say in the carpeting. We've had fans running for a week so hopefully it comes out soon. On the bright side, my tech lab was actually cleaned and I got the main workstation back up and running yesterday.

TPBM is a coffee addict.

You know it! Always good to be able to get a little sugar rush in the doldrums of winter.

Yes, I have no say in the carpeting. We've had fans running for a week so hopefully it comes out soon. On the bright side, my tech lab was actually cleaned and I got the main workstation back up and running yesterday.

TPBM is a coffee addict.

Ha. I'm glad you knew what it was man, its a hard beverage to explain to those whom have never bewn exposed to it.

But I am not a coffee addict, I enjoy an ice cappuccino every now and then, but I'm more of a tea guy then a coffee guy.

For the morning I go with red bull.

Tpbm prefers the taste of red bull to monster.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

I wasn't a big fan, but I did think Tito Santana was hot.

The person below me really, in their secret heart, didn't believe we'd beat Chicago once the game went to a shootout.

Yeah, I was just happy with one point at that time.

The person below me Internet goes out at least once a week. Charter I'm talking about you..

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt