• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

Oh, yes. I haven't been in one for several years, but I sure do wish I had one in weather like this!

The person below me has more cousins of the opposite gender than their own.

I have more female cousins in state then male cousins, their is just me and Keenan on my mothers side among about ten girls and just me, noah, and john micheal with seven girls on dads side.

It gets a lot foggier when you get out I'd state, there's family in both Missouri and Kentucky.

I'll go with girls again, Cuz each family down there has two-four girls who all have litters of their own and I can only think of four boys all together. Ha.

So us boys are dramatically outmatched by the women's.

Tbpm has nieces/nephews who they spend a lot of time with.

I really don't care one way or the other. I'd rather they just kept it the same all year round, but it isn't high on my list of things that I don't like.

The person below me sometimes sleeps on a piece of furniture other than their bed.

Yep, I have a comfy red couch which is stuffed with sleeping pills, I think. Once you're down, you don't get back up easily.

The person below me wonders where the GDT is, and why this place is so freakin' dead today?

Yep, I have a comfy red couch which is stuffed with sleeping pills, I think. Once you're down, you don't get back up easily.

The person below me wonders where the GDT is, and why this place is so freakin' dead today?

Nah.

Second half of a back to back, bad last two games.

Morale is low.

Ha.

They'll show uP eventually.

The person below me has wanted to punch someone in the face in the last two days.

No, I've been too tired. I'm more into the "really?" with a stare that shows that I think they're incredibly stupid. It takes so much less effort.

The person below me grew up being told things that scientists said were so, but now have been proven wrong, and thus is skeptical of things that scientists say.

No, I am the daughter of a scientist/engineer, so I believe in facts. Facts can be proved, at least to my satisfaction.

I have more trouble buying into beliefs that people just freakin' make up from whole cloth and expect others to follow along.

The person below me likes pistachios...