• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

They scored more goals than we did.

The person below me has actually won a big prize at the fair.

Touché.

I once one a stuffed banana that, for some reason, had really creepy eyes. It was not a large banana.

The person below me has never acted on a stage, as in a community theater, for example.

When I was really little, I was told that babies are made when the man puts his penis in the woman's ******, so I figured that the first thing that happened when a baby was born was that they took the penis out so it would quit blocking the hole and the baby could come out. (To clarify- I assumed that they gave it back to the man and he put it back on again, not that he had been attached to his wife the whole time. I figured that if girls got by sitting down to pee, it wouldn't hurt a guy to do it for 9 months. It would also be great birth control.)

The person below me has climbed a tree recently.

(EDIT: Just wondering why penis is ok, but "the V word" isn't. Weird.)

Edited by 55fan

It's been a while since I climbed a tree.

The person below me has had a fish tank at one point in their life.

I had an awesome fish tank awhile back.

I had an Oscar that I bought for five bucks that grew very large in the few years i had him, and I had a piranha and some convicts that had babies.

The guy at Jans tropical fish assured me the piranha and the Oscar would get along, but i basically spent over a hundred dollars on a large feeder fish for my oscar"grouch-o Marx."

It was disappointing, and amazingly cool at the same time.

The person below me enjoys cafeteria food.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

If it's just plain iceberg lettuce and not the stuff that looks like weeds you find by the side of the road, and it has either French or a good raspberry vinaigrette, I'm game. If I get to make my own, it will have lettuce, French, shredded cheese and cold peas with a sprinkling of sunflower seeds.

The person below me is traveling this weekend.

I've been back and forth in between home and heritage hospital in Taylor all week for my grandpa.

And I went and picked up my great aunt from traverse city, and my girl from macomb.

So kind of.

The person below me has never eaten veal.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

I don't believe I have. I've cooked it in a restaurant, but I don't think I've eaten it,

The person below me sometimes forgets to charge their phone.

Only when I go out the night before, then usually my phone is lucky to see over 25% the rest of the next day.

The person below me has lost there phone at a bar before.

I've never lost my phone, other than the "where did I leave it? I'll call it. Oh, it fell under the chair" kind of thing.

The person below me has had depression and anxiety attacks at the same time.