• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

If by unconventional you mean with a lot of bacon, heck yes. Cheddar, Munster, American, Colby Jack, any of those with bacon is great. I do the bacon first and use the bacon grease for the outside of the bread.

Keeping with the food theme, TPBM likes chicken Alfredo.

I kind of do, but I'm the type of person who will literally tear his own place apart until it's found.

So I find it.

Then clean my house when I have time, because eventually it will be known not to misplace stuff by me, the people around me, or not to be misplaced by the objects that I constantly throw around.

The person below me hasperformed for an audience of stuffed animals.

Or live animals.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Not since junior high.

Had to get up in front of the class and was very shy. I got my little sister's animals to practice eye contact. Now I talk in front of people without problem.

The person below me has lost an adult tooth.

I am indeed a dog person...

I had a lab/pitt mix who was a better person than 99%of the people Ive met, and a 150lb rottweiler who thought he was a lap dog, ate paint, and was scared of the dark.

The person below me has had a pet live 15+years, and/or has a non traditional pet.

(Your hamsters named after red wings are more or less traditional, but you can tell us more about em if you happen to answer this)

I had a dog named Benji who lived 14 years with us. He was about a year when we got him. Does that count? He "followed me home in my arms" as Dad said. He was a stray and we fed him. The cops said they'd "take care of him" after three days if no one claimed him, but he was obviously a stray. We kept him rather than sending him off to the pound. It was a small town, so there wasn't really even a pound. They would have sent him to a vet or something. He was a good boy. Yes, he was. He was a good boy.

Alas, I have no hamsters at this time. :(

The person below me has seen or been a stripper.

Edited by 55fan

Ha. Benji sounds like a bad ass, of course that counts.

And damn, you gonna get a new hamster anytime soon?

And I've never actually seen a stripper, I've had to go pick up a friend who was getting belligerent after a bouncer called me to "come get my boy."

And I've never been a stripper, but I may have been given money for getting nekked at a friends Bachelorette party a few years ago. Ha.

The person below me thinks Jurco is going to be part of this team still in 5 years.

Ha

me and my sister and i thought we seen a bunch of stuff when we were kids.

My dad's house is really old, but most of the stuff has logical explanations...

The (BOTTLEOFSMOKE)below me has seen or been a stripper, and the other person below me likes fu manchu's"

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Not a fan of the fu manchu. One of my friends (age 18) has been trying to grow one for over a year. I joked about him growing one when he first started because I noticed a hair. He was so proud that I noticed. Now when he posts photos on facebook, it looks like there's a little shadow around his mouth.

His dad has had a killer beard ever since I've known him (about 20 years). I can see why he has to try.

(JEH- Holding out on a new furbaby since I may have to start traveling for work after the training I'm in is over. We'll see how that goes. I also had mice this summer and since Jordin died, I put in a mouse-deterring ultra-sonic thing that would bother a hamster.)

The person below me spends more time than necessary in the shower.