• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I am happy because it is Wednesday, which among other things, is sailing day, and the forecast calls for increasing winds through the afternoon and into the evening. Happy sails to me. There's also some hockey game or something tonight.

The person below me will be watching the aforementioned hockey game.

I would if I wasn't working. Saturday might be my last chance for hockey (depending on how things go) thanks to my schedule. I had vacation days saved back just in case the Wings were in it, but I have used them for other things.

The person below me has been to France.

Nope. Beyond my dad and grandpa, I don't have a lot of heroes. Crushes are another story, but I've never met any of them.

The person below me likes reading the fortunes in fortune cookies.

...in bed. You know you are supposed to add that to the end of any fortune cookie fortune, right?

"There is a true and sincere friendship between you and your friends"... in bed.

"The joyfulness of a man prolongeth his days"...in bed.

You get the picture. :P

The person below me is supposed to be working, but is too distracted by the departure of St. Nick. :(

Yes, he did. I never second guess these players when the fire is gone and they're finished. I am sorry he ended his run with an injury and a first round exit, but that probably didn't figure into his ultimate decision.

The person below me is tired of being tired.

Yes, he did. I never second guess these players when the fire is gone and they're finished. I am sorry he ended his run with an injury and a first round exit, but that probably didn't figure into his ultimate decision.

The person below me is tired of being tired.

wow the first time in a long time posting in here and loo hit me right on the head. hahahah Yes I am very tired of being tired.

The person below me loves to give people hugs.

Had Monday off for Memorial Day, was all right, kept myself busy for the most part. But I enjoy working in general and where I work so I was raring to get back on Tuesday.

The person below me is plotting and scheming.

I don't know if I can answer that question in a place where the aliens might see.

Seriously, not any more than usual. Trust friends, distrust grown-ups.

The person below me has had nail fungus.

The person below me has had nail fungus.

ew, no? Maybe I am not susceptible since I don't wear closed shoes most of the year? Flip flops and sandals here!

The person below me has gotten a puck at a hockey game...

The person below me thinks there should not be a player named Crosby on any Detroit team.

This must never happen. I am bigger than Kenny Holland. I will personally destroy him. :ph34r:

The person below me is likes some other sport besides hockey.

This must never happen. I am bigger than Kenny Holland. I will personally destroy him. :ph34r:

There was a rookie pitcher last night for the Tigers - Casey Crosby...poor guy

No I do not think that was funny, actually think it's rather mean when someone ends up getting hurt intentionally

The person below me washes the bed sheets every week.