• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
skatergod247

Need Some Help

Rate this topic

Mods If this is in the wrong forum sorry. Its been a while since ive been on and cant find the room im looking for. Anyway...

Hi all,

I was wondering did any one here record the game on Saturday October the 18th (The Rangers) game. If so would they please be willing to make me a two copies. I took a buddy to his first game and I know he would love to have a copy of it, plus since it was such a great game and win I would like one to. I will pay you for them. Any help would be appreactied. If I dont get back to you today if you write me I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Jeremy

Also check out what I got for my 30th birthday.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto....amp;image_id=13

I know this may get me i trouble for "bumping" my post but im still looking and need more help (no really i need help).

Ok lets try this. Does anybody know where i can get (buy) a copy, of the Wings, Rangers game from October 18th 2008. I tried FS Detroit but the cant sell copies due to NHL regulations. I dont know if anyone ever posts games on you-tube, I would look there, but I have dial up (i know, need to get with the times) and I really dont want to spend 9 hours waiting for it to download. Then waiting for it to burn on a DVD. So if any one has any suggestions, can they please share them.

Thanks again

GO WINGS!!!

Jeremy

check nhltorrents.co.uk.

or if you want a decent service for watching live games too, get an account at hockeystreams. I believe they keep recordings of older games for repeat viewing.